Part 3

*Two days later*
Will and Nico were in the Hades cabin, kissing (as per their new norm). Will placed his hands on the other boy's slight hips. Nico did the same to the medic. They came apart.
"So..... do you want to....." Nico began.
"Yes?"
Nico smiled deviously, making Will blush.
"Cuddle?" Nico said with a laugh.
Will chuckled and replied, "Obviously". Nico did a mental victory dance and jumped on the bed.
Will got on with him and picked up the son of Hades. Nico laughed, and Will brought Nico down back onto his chest. Nico curled up on Will like a cat and Will kissed Nico's face, cheek, jawline, and neck. Nico giggled adorably.
"Nico?" Will asked.
"Yes, Will?" Nico replied.
"Do you......"Will cleared his throat, making small vibrations in his chest, ergo on Nico's side.
"....love me?" he asked, a concerned look on his tanned face. There was a pause.
"Of course," Nico replied immediately. The smaller boy kissed Will's lips softly, but meaningfully.
"And I always will, for all of eternity."
Will smiled. He was relieved this wasn't just a one-time thing.
Will sat up and took off Nico's jacket. He kissed his boyfriend's hands jokingly, making Nico laugh. The two demigods embraced each other and kissed some more. After they pulled back for air, Will kissed Nico's cheeks and put his jacket back on.
"We gotta go to dinner, babe."
Nico loved that Will called him that. He blushed and went with Will out to the dining pavilion.

Dinner was interesting.
Will and Nico planned to tell everyone the good news. But someone else also had something to say.
As Solace and diAngelo walked up to the pavilion, they saw someone standing in the middle, all the campers standing around them. Will saw the green flashes first. But Nico heard the voice first. It was raspy and sharp, like a snake. It was Rachel Dare.
"They approach. The ones of Hades approach, upon the stroke of midnight," the voice said thrice. Then Rachel fainted and the green lights died. The group dispersed as Chiron yelled "BATTLE STATIONS!"
Will and Nico rushed to their allocated places: Nico to the Big House and Will to the infirmary. A wave of monsters came, led by King Minos.
Neither Nico nor Will would ever forget that battle.

Hello again. This is about to get interesting.