Untitled part

Jack walks back to the living room with a bowl of popcorn in his hand. He plops down on the couch next to his roommate, Mark, and stuffs a handful of buttery goodness into his mouth.

"What are you watching?" Jack asks his friend.

"So far, nothing much. Just channel surfing." Mark clicks from channel to channel with the remote. Weather forecasts, reality shows, cooking channels, and children's cartoons fly by on the screen. Jack continues to munch on his snack.

"Wait, go back!" Jack says suddenly. Mark switches back to the previous channel.

"Yes!" Jack pumps his fist in the air. "I love this movie!"

"Really? I've never seen it. What's it called?" Mark asks.

"You've never seen Robin Hood Men in Tights?!" Jack turns to Mark with surprise in his voice. Mark shakes his head.

"Well, you're in for a treat. It looks like there's only about half an hour left, but that's ok. This is the best part. The archery competition is about to begin." Jack says excitedly. Mark puts down the remote and helps himself to to popcorn as the scene unfolds.

The two laugh like madmen at the movie and before they know it, the credits are rolling and the popcorn is gone.

"That was hilarious! I'll have to see the full thing some time!" Mark says, stretching his arms.

"You betcha! What was your favorite part?" Jack asks before licking his fingers.

"Probably when- what are you doing?" Mark asks. Jack pauses mid-lick.

"Licking the butter off of my fingers..." Jack responds slowly. Mark turns a light shade of pink.

"Why do you have to do it in such a sexy way?!" Mark complains before his eyes go wide and his hand flies up to his mouth. "Was that out loud?" He whispers through his fingers. Jack nods slowly.

"Shit! God fucking damn it!" Mark curses. Jack is slightly taken aback by this reaction. Mark hangs his head down and buries his face in his hands.

"Dude, I am so sorry. You probably never want to see me again, right? You think I'm a freak and a pervert and-" Jack cuts him off by putting his finger to Mark's lips. Mark lifts his head to face his Irish roommate. Jack looks at Mark with his deep blue eyes. Mark stares back. Neither of them do anything for a moment.

Then, Jack slowly leans toward Mark and closes his eyes. Mark is completely unprepared for the kiss. His eyes are immense with shock, but he soon shuts them as he melts into the kiss. After a moment, Jack pulls away. Mark opens his eyes to see Jack smiling at him.

Mark reaches out and strokes Jack's cheek. Jack shivers slightly at his warm touch and wraps his arms around Mark's neck as Mark leans forward and gently presses their lips together. Mark leans backwards until Jack is lying on top of him. 

Jack loses his hands in Mark's hair as Mark moves his hands to the small of his back. The two separate to breathe and Mark stares at Jack with passion in his eyes. The two clash their lips back together and Mark slips his tongue into Jack's mouth, earning a slight moan. A minute later, the passion in his eyes has turned to lust.

"Do you want to take this to the bedroom?" Mark pants as they break apart. Jack responds by pecking Mark on the nose before grabbing his hand and nearly dragging him to the bedroom. 

Once in Mark's room, Mark quickly clears off his bed and turns around as Jack peels off his shirt. Mark takes a moment to admire Jack's slim, toned figure.

"You like what you see?" Jack whispers seductively. Mark shivers at the tone in his voice.

"Oh, yes, baby, show me more." Mark watches as Jack slips off his pants. Mark feels his own pants tighten around his growing erection. Jack, now wearing nothing but his underwear, steps towards Mark. Mark steps back and falls backwards onto the bed. Jack straddles his hips and tugs his shirt up over his head. Jack lightly nips at Mark's lower lip before moving down to suck on his neck.

A gasp escapes Mark's lips as Jack's hand trails down to unbutton his pants. Jack pulls away.

"Second thoughts?" Jack asks, disappointment in his voice. Mark answers by flipping Jack over onto his back and creating a hickey on his collar bone. Jack squeals with excitement and lets himself be dominated as Mark becomes more aggressive.

Mark removes his pants and casts them aside. He reaches for Jack's underwear, pulls it down, and tosses it away. Jack breathes in sharply at the cool air hitting him. Mark's underwear is quick to come off. He pounces on Jack, fervidly making out with him as Jack moans with pleasure.

"Enjoying yourself?" Mark murmurs into Jack's ear.

"So much you wouldn't believe it." Jack says breathlessly, gazing at Mark's face.

"Oh, I believe you. And it's only going to get better." Mark promises. Jack shivers with excitement as Mark pulls away from him and spreads his legs apart. Mark spits on his hands and rubs it on himself as lube before lining himself up to Jack. He glances at Jack.

"Take me." Jack pleads. Mark pushes in and Jack cries out in pain. His chest heaves up and down as his lover enters him.

"It hurts, Mark, it hurts so much!" Jack cries, his fingers tightly grasping the blanket.

"I know, darling. Just hang on, it'll get better." Mark kisses him and slowly begins moving in and out. Jack's face contorts in agony. Tears stream down his face. Mark moves as gently as he can, feeling awful for the pain he is causing Jack.

"Mark, I don't think- augh, yes! Yes! There!" Jack screams out as Mark hits that special spot inside of him. "Faster, Mark, go faster!" Jack begs. Mark's thrusts quicken.

"Harder! Fuck me so hard I won't be able to walk for days!" Jack urges Mark between pants. Mark thrusts harder and harder until he nears his climax.

"Jack! I think I'm gonna- ughhhh!" Mark moans loudly as he releases into his lover.

"Yes! Give me all of your love!" Jack mewls as his insides fill up with the creamy substance. Mark pulls out, his member sticky with the result of his climax. Jack moves to clean it up, engulfing Mark with his mouth and bobbing his head up and down until Marks comes again. Jack gags for a moment before swallowing and looking up to grin at Mark, a small dribble escaping the corner of his mouth.

Mark moves down and begins licking the tip of Jack's member. It only takes a moment to send Jack over the edge and splatter Mark's face with white. He collapses back on the bed in exhaustion and Mark goes into the bathroom for a moment to clean his face before returning to Jack's side. He pulls a blanket up over them and hugs Jack from behind. 

"I love you." Mark murmurs into Jack's ear.

"I love you too." Jack turns and kisses Mark before dozing off in his arms. Mark lovingly runs his fingers through Jack's hair until he too falls asleep, a smile on his face.