1

"Camari wake yo ass up girl" my sister yelled at me. I got up and got in the shower and when I got out I put on my bra and underwear. I went to my closet and pulled out black leggings and a blue crop top. I slipped on my adidas and walked downstairs.
"Bout time" my sister said rolling her eyes. I just looked at her and walked outside and got in her car. She walked out of the house with her purse. Me and my sister we're both in high school but she's a senior and I'm a sophomore. When we got to school I got out and went to class. I was at my locker when I felt someone standing there. I closed my locker and my best friend candy was standing there.
"Wassup" I said
"Oh nothing" I said as we walked to our first class. When we got in there we sat down at our seats and was talking. When the bell rang the teacher walked in.
"Everyone we have a new student" he said. This boy walked in he was really good looking. He was tall and he had hazel eyes.
"Jeremiah you can take the seat next to camari. Camari please raise your hand."
I raised my hand and he came and sat next to me. He looked at me and I looked back at him.
"You got a pencil.?" He asked. I pulled a pencil out of my bag and handed it to him. Thanks he mouthed so he wouldn't get in trouble. When the bell rang we all went to lunch and I sat down with candy.
"Did you see that new boy?" She asked me.
"Yes" I said laughing and rolling my eyes. We sat down at the table and we were talking when u felt someone next to me. I turned around and Jeremiah was sitting next to me.
"Wassup lil mama" he said
"Nothing" I said looking at him. He smiled at me and said " so how is your day going"
"Good" I said
"Great" candy said. I looked at her and laughed.
"Let me get your number so we can hang out sometime" he said looking at me with his nice white teeth. I handed him my phone and said "here put your number in"
When he put his number in he winked at me then got up and left.
"Girl he is so fine" candy said. I laughed at her and we got up.

End of day

When school was out I was coming out the front of the school. I ran into Jeremiah again.
"You wanna ride?" He asked
"Sure" I said. We went to his car and he started driving. I told where I lived and he said "you live right up the street from me"
"Ya" I said. When we got to my house I thanked him and got out.

Ok guys end of story. Sorry it was boring but I promise you that the next chapter won't be boring please comment and vote 😘😘 hope you enjoyed it.