Niall Horan

Chapter 3 (Your POV)

"Well hello again Y/N" He said. "N-Niall?" "Yeah. It's me." He said as we both embarced for a tight hug. I missed this. Tears started streaming down. "I missed you." He said, I can tell he's also crying. "I missed you too." Then we pulled away and wiped the recent tears. "How are you?" He said looking into my eyes with his blue ones. I nearly almost got lost into them but i snapped out of it. "I'm fine. You?" I was smiling like crazy to see him. "I'm great. What brings you here in UK?" Dun dun dunnn. "Well it's a long story." Then you told him the whole thing that happened earlier. "Oh...Well welcome to the country." He said acting like a idiot. We talked and talked and talked. I really do miss the earlier times. "Oh, and have you seen screaming fangirls anywhere do ya?" He said whispering abit. "Well yeah. Earlier." The both of us looked around if they were here again. "By the way, It was a fun time talking to you again Y/N. It's been forever since the last time when we talked. But i have to go. Bye." He said standing up. He began walking away but then he stopped and went back. "Oh, and can i ask for your number?" WAIT WHAT. IS THIS A DREAM, NOPE. "Y-Yeah sure." I felt my cheeks warm up. Woop i'm blushing. I looked over to Niall and see that his cheeks are light pink. Awkward. We exchanged numbers and slowly walked away. As I looked back to him, I waved and he waved back. I can't wait to tell Martha all what just happened.

-----------------------------------------------

(A/N): Hihi. Sorry it's a bit short. I have badminton training every weekend and it starts 10:00 am. So ya, very busy when it comes to weekends but i have time to update what happened next. Buh bye xx