1

Young,Wild,Free girl called Jesh Grine live alone in New York after her graduation in France High School.. start her new college in NYU..How wild she are,she still best student at her high school, always show up every skill she's have in school..

Got college in NYU was her bigger dream that's coming real..She was an Scholarship Student . Not because the money problem but she just want to make her mom especially Mrs.Grine happy that her daughter could get it by her self..

Live alone in New York was the fifty percent worse. no one there, no family, no friend.. It just like you've born again as a baby in a new whole country. You need to take care yourself , no somewhere to go only the place you stay, the cafe you come to get coffe, the shop you can buy your stuff.. and absolutely back again to your loving bed..

Jesh Grine got an philophobia while she was a little girl, her parent made up her mind about future like a relationship. It comes around like a nightmare always, always, and always. Mr.Grine and Mrs.Grine got divorce caused the mess of Mr.Grine.

Mr.Grine was a bad old man everytime he spend it on club. Always go home with a drunk then got a fight with Mrs.Grine everynight. He also a womanizer,drug users till one day he was got in jail while selling the drug to another in some place..

Mrs.Grine the ridiculous woman that always give her husband chance after everyshit mess. and also believe every bullshit that always go out from her husband mouth that never worth to be real.. after the divorce Mrs.Grine was change not to be better but much worse. Go out everynight with a mini skirt got home in drunk and red eye bloodshoot. Seem's didn't care about her children anymore start to hate also hit Jesh however it's not her fault, hit Jesh head onto the wall then still get mad of everything that Jesh can't do. Altough that sometimes Jesh want to show her fuckin mom that she can be proud of Jesh and regret every tear has fall down caused her..

It is everything change to be better? or change to be bad after all ? Jesh was hurted haved a mom and dad absolutely same as fuck.. she almost can't decide to love her parent or hate them.. them both ruin her life are also her little brother life.. How can you growing up in a home that need to be a comfort place for you but it feel like a hell?? the real thing about her work hard for her bigger dream in scholarship was an a second statement, the first was got out from her parent home that makes her day feel like a shit..

How can you sleep well while downstairs your parent yelling at each other? some of them going to break anything on their side? hurting each other? it may be past for both of them but it always be as a nightmare for Jesh.

Wake up everynight caused by the nightmares make up her mind to falling in love,to create a future to be married, to have watching children grow up as a mother. She didn't want it all she always thing she can live her life alone, do it by her self without someone to make her happy, to support her beside, to stay forever with her even better or worse , build up the house together, accepted her damn past whatever it is..

Afraid of the future will happened later. Karma do it all, she just afraid someday she will be like her mom that got an ashole man to be with then her life would ruin like her mother life and at last she will be alone again like her mother.. she afraid cause it's been ever in reality..

The fuckin parent, fuckin nightmares, fuckin karma do it all.. a young girl deserve to be happy must be a broken home and then got a worse all the time even she not make it ..

#Philophobia

Hey it's my new story i'm so sorry for the bad grammar i still learn it.. hope you give a vote and comment! what looking so bad in my story then i will change it.. :) i'm sure for all bad or even nice comment.. because it was my first time.. and i'm so sorry for the short story..
why can i even say sorry if no one read it?? hahaha..

LoveyouXX..