Thinking about it

Jungkook pov: so here's my number and if your interested in the job then, call me or contact me. *smirks and walks away*

*i wonder what the job is ughhh so frustrated I've should've told him what the job was*

*Hi I'm Y/n I'm 18 and I'm in high school I was always popular with the guys I'm the Queenkinkas and two best friends that are boys name Tao and Kai they were always by my side and always will he said to me but I'm just thinking that all the memories we all had. I'm rich but I'm not spoiled like other girls I have piercings on my eyebrow, bellybutton, nose,and lip i now I may not mean but sometimes I can???every guys called me a badass but I don't care they know that they shouldn't need with me and plus, I have Tao and Kai!!!😋*

Y/n pov: * I called jungkook and *ring *ring *ring * he finally picks up*

Jungkook pov: Hello Y/n

Y/n pov: Hello umm I just w-wonder *i stuttered* what the job was!!!

Jungkook pov: oh, um the job is a Sex Slave are you interested.
Y/n pov: *in shocked* s-sex slave *i stuttered again

Jungkook pov: yes so you in.

Y/n pov: I Sign the contract and said yes I'm in

Jungkook pov: your in,

Y/n pov: y-yeah * I'm so nervous*

Jungkook pov: ok so I will pick you up tomorrow meet me in the cafe lets me at 2:30

Y/n pov: O-ok

(Y/n couldn't sleep she kept thinking and thinking about her being a sex slave she was scared at first but she think she might be okay so she fell asleep about thinking about it)

It was already 7:00 I need to get ready for school my normal routine put on my uniform, put on my make-up like mascara,eye-liner, dark hot red lipstick,dark eye shadow, I love dark colors it's my SWAG😋
               ~TO be Continued~
               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~