●Four: Reminiscence●

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Trying to update as fast as I can.

☆☆☆☆

"The surgery was a success."

"Thank you, thank you so much, sensei!"

"Good work today again, Midorima-sensei!" The nurses exclaimed as they handed him a towel after he discarded the rubber gloves in the trash bin nearby.

He took off the surgical mask that he was wearing, "Of course. Luckily for today, the patient's star sign was ranked first. It's all thanks to Oha-Asa."

"There he goes again with the Oha-Asa stuff!"

"I'm not really sure but it's kind of cute!"

Midorima stared at them in annoyance, "Enough talking and clean up the operation room." He fixed his white coat and strided off.

As much as he liked his job as a doctor, the nurses never failed to keep their mouths shut, especially when gossiping about him. He was an orthopedic surgeon, a doctor who specializes in operating bones, joints, muscles, nerves, and tendons. Since there have been a lot of people getting injured lately, his schedule had been rather hectic, thus taking a toll on him.

And there was that particular thing that happened a few months ago. Your face popped into his mind as he frowned.

How were you doing? Were you fine? Had you been staying up late due to your job? Eating healthily? Taking it easy? Working hard?

He was aching to know all those answers, yet all he could do was hope that you were. It was true that he regretted leaving you, but he had his reasons and for that, he couldn't muster enough courage to see you. Not when he just trampled on what you both had.

He knew that he wasn't the best boyfriend out there. Hell, he'd even agree if someone were to vouche for him as the worst one in the entirety of the whole universe.

Opening the door to his office, he slammed it shut and plopped down to his chair with a troubled sigh. He hesitated before taking out a notebook that looked old from his drawer, flipping it to the first page as a picture of you etched on to the sheet came to his view. To him, you were the most beautiful woman he had ever laid his eyes upon although he would never admit it to anyone. You had your flaws, but that's what made you incomparable to others.

(L/N) (Y/N)

Date of Birth: (Birth Month) (Day of Birth) (Year of Birth)

Notes:

Persistent remembering, or "reliving" the stressor by intrusive flash backs, vivid memories, recurring dreams, or by experiencing distress when exposed to circumstances resembling or associated with the stressor.

Actual or preferred avoidance of circumstances resembling or associated with the stressor (not present before exposure to the stressor).

Persistent symptoms of increased psychological sensitivity and arousal (not present before exposure to the stressor) shown by any two of the following:

● difficulty in falling or staying asleep

● irritability or outbursts of anger

● hyper-vigilance

Results have concluded that the following symptoms are signs of...

He clenched his jaw guiltily and slammed the notebook close. He couldn't bear to relive those gut-wrenching memories. An ugly sensation swelled inside the boiling pits of his stomach when he remembered something.