The Sexy Stranger

To start my names Alexa people call me Alex. And this is what happened.

"Mom?" I screamed while upstairs in my bedroom, fighting with my hair.

"What?"

"Can I go to Katie's house for some TEA AND CRUMPETS?!" Using a British ascent on the last part.

"TEA AND CRUMPETS RELLY?!" She said still using the British ascent.

"TO HAVE YOU KNOW THE QUEEN LOVES TEA AND CRUMPETS!!!"

"OH RELLY, WOULDN'T WHANT TO DISAPPOINT KNOW WOULD WE?!" Man who doesn't love this British ascent I thought to myself, crazy people that's who!!!

"NO,NO WE WOULDN'T!"

"But Mom for real," I said dropping the British ascent " Can I go to Katie's," " pleasssssssse?"

"Of course honey!" Man I loved my Mom, she understood me so well! She was a perfect example of both a parent and a friend!

"Thanks Mom," "I love you!"💕 "I love you too honey have fun!"💖 💋💋💋💋💋

.........................................

[ Three hours later ]~~~~~

We went to the movie " Hansel and Gretal which hunters!"

IT WAS TOTALY AWESOME!!!! LIKE THE BEST MOVIE EVER MADE! IT WAS REALLY, REALLY GRUESOME AND WAS RATED R SO I FEEL FOR YOU KIDS THAT ARN'T ALOUD TO SEE RATED R MOVIES BECAUSE THAT WAS THE BEST MOVIE EVER MADE!!

We were getting very hungry so we went to the MALL and went to showmars, it was some of the best food I have ever had!! We divided to go shopping (duh were at a fucking mall hello!)

We went into Victoria Secret and the cashier was a guy he had scruffy light/dark brown hair!

Finally it was my turn to get checked out because they were having a huge blowout sale but literally this sexy sexy guy was checking me out!!!

My light blue eyes starred into his dark blue eyes realizing I was staring I turned my eyes away from his and at that moment I knew we

were going to see each quite a lot in the future, just

staring into his beautiful, amazing eyes.

(AN)

OMG OMG OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Sooooooooooooooooo Sorry about just the one sentence dumbass wattpad deleted fucking every thing which pisses me of se Geary I iridganaly had A LOT more than this but can I have feed back please because I want to know how my very first story ever is going

Possibly Maybe just maybe vote

But for real comment please and tell me if you want me to continue to wright!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! ❤️