MY GIRL: A SamVon One Shot Fanfic by Arianna (ConsortYi)

From: ’Sam Concepcion’

To: ’Undisclosed Recipients’

Subject: My Girl!

Hey Guys!

I just want to share this with all of you.  You could say I am literally and figuratively bouncing like a ball (That’s a sight to see, right? lol) in my wish to tell you this good news! 

Ahem! Ahem!  Here it goes!  She finally said yes!!  You read it right.  We are now officially a couple.  I just wanted you to know how lucky I truly feel.  Not just lucky, but also the happiest!  Forgive me if I sound over the top, but who would not be.  A goddess gave her elusive heart to a mere mortal like me.  Hahaha!!  Okay! I’ll stop with all the cheesiness.  I just really could not believe my luck.

I still remember how she and her family reacted when I told them of my plan to court her.  Her dad looked like he was about to kill me; her mom was torn between crying and helping her husband try to kill me while her sisters were excited and thrilled.  As for my girl, her reaction was priceless.  Her eyes were as big as saucers and gave a very loud shriek.  Well, I think that’s a pretty normal reaction for a girl especially when the guy expressed his feelings to her for the first time and right in front of her whole family.  I dived straight away, right?

You can say that I don’t believe in wasting time.  Hahaha. Okay, before you react, I know that is not entirely true. I waited for 3 months before I mustered all my confidence and got the nerve to talk to her.  Give another 2 to 3 months of befriending her and followed by 8 months of courtship.

Too long?  Nah! It was worth it.  We were able to get to know each other better because of that and I don’t regret every minute spent with her. I do have to strengthen my arm muscles though. For when she laughs, which I always make her do, her hand lands hard on my arm.  But hey I’d rather have her hit me anytime than other guys out there.  Talk about being jealous and martyr.

Seriously, I love her.  I love the way she smiles that brings warmth to my heart. I love the way she dance with so much passion and energy.  I love it when she sings to me. I love the way she easily gets along with other people.  I love the way how she treats her fans as her family.  I love everything about her.  I just simply love her.  And the greatest thing is she loves me back.

So guys give me a pat on the back and shake my hand for we are now officially a couple!

And I just want to share my happiness with you.

Oh! Wait! I’m rambling already.  I might forget because of my excitement.  My girl’s name is Devon.  Devon May Seron.  Even her name sounds so gorgeous.

Well, got to go.  I still have to prepare for our first date ever as a couple.  See you guys!

The King of the World,

Samuel Lawrence Concepcion