Soul Eater Sleepover

One day after a mission, Maka, Soul, Black*Star, Tsubaki, Kid, Patty, Liz, Ragnorak and Crona were on their way home,when Maka says "Do you guys want to have a sleepover?It's going to be at my house.Please say yes."So everybody either said "Yes" or "Sure thing".

 Later that day,Maka was getting ready for the sleepover.Suddenly the doorbell rang.Kid, Soul, and Black*Star were at the door.Tsubaki,Patty and Liz arrived 10 minutes before them.After they ate dinner and got in the shower,they started playing party games.

  The first game they played was called "Spin the Bottle".It was the boys vs the girls.They couldn't decide which team went first,so they flipped a coin to see who went first.The coin landed on tails which ment the girls went first.The girls dared the boys to crazy things like walking around the house screaming.After "Spin the Bottle" they played "Imitation".The boys went first because the girls went first last game.

 Soul went first.He imitated Maka by picking up a book and wacking the air as if someone was there.Black*Star was second,and for his imitation,he chose Tsubaki to mimic.He picked up some plastic knives and threw them around.For last and the best imitation was Kid.He imitated Patty and Liz by making two paper guns,and pretended to shoot.After all games were finished,they all went home in the morning.