Part 1

Chanelle p.o.v

"Ohhhh Trent baby don't stop " I moaned as he repeatedly thrust in and out of me . " You like that baby ?" He asked teasing me knowing I couldn't stay away from him . No matter what he did I would always forgive him . "I love you baby" he moaned as we both came . "I love you too" I said out of breath . I laid in his arms knowing that this moment wouldn't last bc in reality I would only have half of his world bc I was his SIDELINE.

Later that night ....

"Where you going T ?" Even thoe I already knew the answer. He was going home to wifey , like he does every night. " Nelle you know I gotta go home " he said . " yeah go home to wifey " I said rolling my eyes . Idk why I'm acting like this I'm used to it at this point . "Nelle don't start that bullshit" he said . "Why shouldn't I T ? Huh ? *he stays quiet * " exactly idek why I'm tripping I'm used to this shit anyway" I said . " Used to what Nelle ? " he said
"You always treating me like shit . How are you gonna come to my house fuck me , lay with me and act like everything's ok when it's not . I'm tired of  just being the sideline why do you have to treat me like this ? You always say you love me but you really don't , but I'm the dumb one for believing it . But it's whatever just go home to yo girl " I yelled in anger  "man whatever you know I had a girl when we started fucking around so I don't wanna hear that shit you'll always just be the SIDELINE " he said and grabbed his stuff and left . I just cried why does he do this to me ? I grabbed my iPad he bought me and through it against the wall I hate him ...

Ik it's short but I'm a newbie so tell me what you think 😌💯