Rice

Emmalyn had finally found her 1 true passion, Chinese. It all started the day that she transferred to her new boarding school that only accepted weird ass kids. Emma knew as soon as she walked into that classroom that she wanted to be a tru Chiense. After her first class she changed her phones language to Chinese and checked out as many books about Chinese culture as she could. She would soon realize that this was a terrible mistake, as her dad was anti commie white trash.

As Emmalyn walked home she started to worry about what her dad might say if he found out that his only daughter was wannabe rice.
"I love DEATH,," she said to herself before opening the door to her house, she found her dad sitting in the living room watching vids of him riding her mom (she was a horse)
"hey sweaty, how was school ;)" her dad said
"bad, some fatass stole my carrots" Emmalyn replied before rushing to her stall to cry. Thanks to having a horse for a mom Emmalyn was 1/2 horse 1/2 human, She had the head of a horse and the body of a girl, her dad made her sleep in the horse stalls because of this. 
Emmalyn threw herself on her hay bed and quietly sobbed into her pillow until she drifted off to sleep, afraid of what the next day would bring.