The Fairy Tale

Prologue~~

Children always believe in fairy tales, they think one day they will grow up to be princesses or super man. They can pretend to have a wand, or super powers. They believe with all their heart, they think goodies always win, no matter what. They prance round their castle themed bedroom, thinking if they try hard enough, they will fly like Peter Pan and Tinkerbell. They beg mum and dad for toy shields to be a soldier, or wings to be a fairy. They think they will be as rich as the queen, they believe.

Yet of course, this fairy tale must end some day.

After a couple of years of believing, they finally find out the so called 'truth' . They think there is no such thing as fairies, or super men, or prince charming. They don't even believe in their selves! They think it is so stupid to believe, and so lounge around doing nothing all day.

But, in life, nothing is ever what it seems... 

|| Chapter 1 ||

Autumn leaves fell down to the tarmac ground below Danni and Charlotte's feet. The cold air chilled through their thick coats, as they shuffled across the leaf covered path. Danni had been rambling on to Charlotte about the high school end of year play of Cinderella. Personally, Charlotte hated the idea of being in a long, elegant dress and prancing around 'making a fool of herself' . She thought it was make believe. Any one who has ever met her would know that, as she wore her scuffed high tops, ripped jeans and a Good Charlotte tee shirt. Blond locks fell down her shoulders, with natural loose curls that sadly lay.

''Charlotte, come on. You should be happy for me. This is my life long dream, performing in front of a crowd. Why are you not happy for moi?''

Charlotte sighed, defeated. she looked through her long wild fringe and scowled.

''I am not happy because it is the old fairy tale, Cinderella. You should know I hate fairy tales, they are so not real! Make believe.''

 Danni huffed, trying to think of a way to change the subject.

''Sorry, Charlotte, I need to go home. It is my dads birthday tomorrow and I need to preper before he gets home. Well, see you later.''

''Bye, I will phone you - maybe.''

Charlotte turned away and headed home. She didnt want to talk to anyone, she wanted to be alone with her Good Charlotte cd's.