Prologue

Andrea and Trevor Evans meet when they were in College. They became friends and later they started dating. When they were 24 years old, Andrea found out she was pregnant and Trevor and their families were very happy. They planned to get married and raise their children.

But 3 months after they found out about the pregnancy, Trevor was in a car accident and died at the hospital. Andrea was heartbroken and didn't know how she will take care with the child without her love. But Andrea's little sister, Amy and her family and Trevor's helped Andrea with her pregnancy.

After 9 months and 6 months since Trevor's death, little baby girl come to the world. Andrea took Trevor's family name and called the little girl, Elena Evans.

Elena was like her father, she can sing and has brown hair. She has her mother's eyes and her stubbornness. She has a strong relationship with her aunt Amy, more them her mother, because Andrea is not much around and has a lot of work.

The 12 years old Elena Evans was in a family trip with Andrea and Amy for a week. Just the three of them together. They were on they way back to their home town, Florida.

Elena was on the back seat. Andrea was in the driver seat and Amy was in the passenger seat. Amy was trying to call their parents on her phone. Amy frowned and spoke up, "Why mom and dad not answering? They always answering."

"They will call back," Andrea said. Amy sighed. "What is that?" Amy asked. Elena leaned forward, she looked out the window and saw some people in the road, they looked odd, sick.

Andrea stopped the car because they were in the middle of the road. "What's wrong with them?" Elena asked. "I don't know, honey," Andrea said. She honked them to move out of the way faster. They looked at them and started to move to there direction. Elena frowned, "Mom?"

Suddenly, a hand appeared on Elena's window and she gave a scream. Andrea locked the car. "What is going on?" Amy asked. Suddenly a RV appeared and took down the man from Elena's window. "Come on!" An old man called. The people in the road were walking towards them. Amy and Elena got out of the car and Andrea got out from Amy side. The three got in the RV and they drove off.

"What is going on?" Elena asked as Amy pulled her into her arms. "I don't know. But I do know that of they will get a hold on you they will bite," The old man replied. "Who are you?" Andrea asked. "My name is Dale Horvath. You?" The old man, Dale asked. "Andrea. This is my sister, Amy and my daughter Elena," Andrea said.

Dale nodded. "We need to get out of this road," He said. "And then what?" Amy asked. "To Atlanta. Where there is shelter," Dale replied. "Mom, what about Grandpa and Grandma?" Elena asked. Andrea looked down at her daughter, "Don't worry. They fine," Andrea said. Elena looked up at Amy, who was nodding her head.

Elena, Andrea, Amy and Dale got to Atlanta, but they only found out it got overrun by 'Walkers' and got bombed. Now they were camping outside of Atlanta with a group of survivors.