First Mission

I used my rock climbing Gloves to Stay connected to the rocks As soon as i signaled Harper and Swung Him across As soon as he got on we continued back and Forth Swinging eachother 2-3 times and When we got on the Ledge lightning struck a tree which caught on our rope We were being Dragged down.

Salazar came and tried to help us as soon as i got a clutch on my knife I cut the rope and so did harper we talked about finding menendez's Base and the only way to get there was by wing so So i activated it.

I jumped off the ledge and used the wing suit to guide me through A hole in a mountain and then deployed My parachute Harper and another soldier named Crossby we ducked under a log and heard The Cubans talk for a while then A person walked by us without noticing we were there. My hear raced as i couldnt see him well and others

Intel cut in and Told us we were free to engage we threw and Emp gernade and Shot our way through I took the left flank while the rest took the right.

I took control of a Centry drone Gun using My Device and shot down most of it but as soon as it fried i had to stop using I took cover After i saw the first Sentry gun and gunnery men. We used Sticky explosives to get by and Cut through a wooden door.

The coast was clear i didnt see anybody We opened The Vualt door as we Got in the Research facility I opened a case my heart still racing from the Unknown I showed no fear I took the Camoflauge suit from It and turned it on In an instant i was invisable except for my gun I was fucked at least i didnt have to worry much about drones.

We infiltrated The Facility I had to Open a Case door by Force and Activated a Small drone called "J-5" it was a very helpful drone 2 more Auto sentrys On the ciling were had to be taken care of and Wer out of sticky explosives.

I started to Look around And i spotted Nitrogen Tanks, I shot it and i saw it freeze the Sentries We knew they wont work anymore so we procided.
J-5 Tore Shit up people after people it took alot of bullets it was still standing We saw two more drones like J-5 i knew 2vs1 is bad and that J-5 was fucked so i had used a clip of ammo to destroy it We proceeded.

I activated the elevator Right when everybody got on We rode it up and Just so we heard a box shake and being bangged on we opened it a man came out Harper pinned him to the wall and questioned him and he replied "i-Im Erik and Menedez Captured me to help him with his research" Harper let him go and Erik offered to help We followed him in a room and he Gave usan optical drive That had Alot of details and Secret information.

I took it and thanked him for his help As soon as i quit talking Menendez's troops breached the room And Erik was shot in the Neck I Was Shocked to see that happen before my eyes but now i knew There was only one objective:Get the optical drive to the Admeral we faught off menendez's troops And Had to knife some people to get passed we were fucked and surrounded I kepted going forth and a voice said "Your men can tand down Now"

It was the admeral i went up to him and shook his hand as he said "Good wark Sargent i think we can call this Mission Accomplished" I gave him the Drive and Told him it was Very valuable and kepted walking behind him. He lead us out and Evacuated out the area This mission was over But the war Wasn't.