Into the Woods...

Y/N's POV
"Please?" I asked my mother with the cutest puppy eyes I could do. She stared at me, like she was staring into my soul. "Promise you won't get into any trouble?" She asked while raising one eyebrow. "Yes!" I hugged her and ran outside of the house. "See you in about 1 hour!" I screamed back to my mother, and ran into the woods.

'To be honest, I thought the woods would be more fun than this.' I thought. "Mable! Spray the lemon juice mixture in it's eye!" I heard a male voice say. 'What in what?! This is going to be interesting...' I ran toward all the commotion to see a snake-like monster. It only had one eye, but 8 heads.

It picked me up with it's tail. I remained calm. I took out my pocket knife and yelled " Give me the lemon stuff!" The girl threw the lemon stuff to me. I sprayed  the lemon mix on my pocket knife and threw it. It landed in the monster's eye, it hissed, dropped me, and slithered away. " Glad I made out of that one alive."  I said. The girl and boy stared at my stomach. "What?" I looked down, there was a hole in my stomach and I was bleeding really bad. "Trust me I'm fine. I've been in worse situations." The boy calmed down, but only a little, and said "W-We sh-should get th-that patched u-up." He took my hand and pulled me closer to him, this made me blush. Then, he put my hand around neck, so I could limp over to where ever we were going.

I read the sign aloud. "Mystery shack?!" I slipped through the boy's grasp. "Why are we going in there?!" I asked worriedly. Everyone went silent for a moment. "Ummmm... We live here, and there's a first aid kit in my room." The boy said. I looked at him. "Oh. Sorry." I apologized. When we walked in we saw chaos. Two older men, probably in their early sixties, both had guns pointed at each other. One had a brown lab coat on, and a blue gun. The other had a white, stained t-shirt, with a solid gold gun. They turned their heads towards us in unison. They looked at the boy, the girl, and then me and my blood soaked clothes. The old man with the white t-shirt hissed and said "Yeash. Who did she murder?" While the brown-coated man ran to my side. "Mable! Dipper! What happened!?" He said while checking my arms and face for any other damage. Dipper, I assume, explained what happened to the two old men while the girl nodded from time to time. "I'm fine. I just need to patch this up." I said...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~