|I|.Scarlet letter.

An other empty morning . She woke up ; like usual ; numb . An other empty day filled with useless greetings and activities. She found it hard to breath through the endless flees of loneliness . Her soul complained from the all the wounds scaring her flawless skin. " I can't help it." She wishpered against her stained white draps . "It's so hard to breathe" she continued ; " Sometimes it's so hard to breath through the long hours of the night ; and all those voices won't leave me live a normal content life ; and I can't help myself ; until the morning light pass through those curtains." 

*****

As the sky darkened ; the voices got louder . Those voices were her inner fears and demons ; that couldn't leave her alone . Sometimes she would ignore them until the night passed throught but sometimes they get the best of her ; dancing in the shadows of her darkest mind . But when they could get into her warn out bones she would let them do as they please ; drawing with the lames , braving themselves on her skin.

  She watched as the lame went through her skin and slided it open ; like a book ready to be read . As the crimson thick liquid passsed the layers of her skin ; she could feel her internal struggle fade ; slowly ; surely . She continued her working until her arms became a white pure canvas stained with scarlet liquid . Her physical pain was nothing compared to her internal one but she could feel the fire burning her soul die down as every layer opened letting free her fears and demons alongside with her dirty blood.   

*****

Her insanity got the best of her ; she couldn't leave among hypocrite humans . Why ? She has enough demons and monsters to deal with in her mind ; she couldn't stand any other living monsters ; waiting for her to fall like leaves to stumb her like a pathetic little insect

She couldn't bring herself to look at them ; those peple who were ready to throw away all of  their humanity to see someone else suffer ; she couldn't graps that concept ; seing as how herself shadered every single day . Sucombing to the heavy feeling of emptiness.