Worst nightmare

*Warning sexual/abuse scene*

"No. Please." I begged him but he wouldn't get off of me. I tried to move but he pinned me down. I felt my underwear slowly being pulled down, I tried to kick but I couldn't move, I felt hopeless.

"Please" I looked into his eyes but he wouldn't move.

"Kyle" I screamed and in a instant I felt his hand slap my face.

"Shut up" he screamed, he had just pulled my underwear to my ankle. I never felt so violated in my life, I couldn't take it anymore.

I managed to kick him and he moved away in pain but when I barely got to the door, he tackled me down.

"I told you not to move" He crawled on top of me. He took my wrist and held them over my head, while tilting my head to one side and sucking on my neck.

"Stop" I pleaded by he wouldn't. Another slap to my face, and I could feel the blood dripping down. My face was in pain.

I just want to get out, be in Kyle's arms again. How is Kyle related to this monster? He managed to wrap something around my mouth so I couldn't scream. He tied me to the dresser and now I cant go anywhere. I knew he was capable of hurting me but not this far. I should of told someone about him, but didn't want anyone hurt.. No one would believe me anyways.

I felt his tip at my entrance and I started squirming, trying to get out. Another slap to my face, I started crying, I cant take this anymore. He entered my body one thrust at a time, getting faster and harder with everyone, as a screamed in pain.

"Shh baby" He came down and gave me a smirk. I always hated him. I squirmed again but couldn't move.

"Stop moving babe" He started thrusting harder and deeper. I felt my inside's explode.

"Stop" I tried to say but sounded like a dead animal.

"What'd you say baby girl?" I looked at him in pure disgust. He removed the cloth from my mouth while still moving in and out.

"Jerk. That's what you are. I hate you" He gave me smile, like that comment didn't mean anything to him.

"I hate you" I said again louder, he stopped and looked at me, all I could see was his dark eyes that were once pure green.

"Sure you do baby girl" He leaned in for a kiss but I spit my blood that had been in my mouth at him. He moved back and rubbed the blood off of his face before punching me in the stomach.

"Bloody hell Harry, I hate you, I wish you were dead!" The last thing I saw was his fist coming towards my face, and like that, lights were out.

***************

Hi guysss, alright so this is my new story! Hopefully you'll like it, leave a comment on what you think will happen, and what you think about it so far! Thank you for the reads on my other book too, ill update that one as soon as possible!