Not Easily Broken(IUL Part 2 Justin Combs Love Story)

(6 Months Later)

Jakayla POV

Its been a life changing experience moving with my boyfriend at the age of 18 all the away to California, attending college, and rasing a one year old that has learned to get into almost any and everything. Me and Justin are good. Every weekend he's gone for a game mostly all of the games me and Dior are there along with Quincy and Diddy.Today is Justin's away game in Dallas sadly I can't make it because I have a huge exam tomorrow morning and plus Dior has been sick for almost two days now.

I put my pen down and closed my laptop and headed to our neighbour Mrs. Garcia's to get Dior because it was getting late and I knew he would be tired.

I locked up the house and went across the street to get him. I walked up the steps and rung the doorbell, within in minutes Mrs. Garcia's small plump frame appeared at the door with a sleeping Dior.

" Thank you so much" I said taking his bag from her and Dior.

"No problem, what time in the morning" she asked me

" Around 9" I said turning back around to face her

"Alright, have a nice night sweetheart." she said smiling and waving goodbye. As I crossed the street I noticed a car parked in our driveway and start getting nervous. As I approached the car I notcied it was Des and let out a sigh of relief.

" Whaddup bitch!" she said with her extra loud asss.

" Shhh before these white people call the police." I said laughing

" Fuck the popo!" she yelled making me laugh

" Oooh give me my baby!" she said taking Dior from me as I unlocked the door.

" Will you give hhim his bath while I finsh these notes?" I asked taking off Justin's slid in sandals.

" Yea" Des said taking him to the back since she knows where everything is cause she is always here with me when Jus is gone away.

15 minutes later...

"Girl you are fucking retarded!" I said laughing and eating another slice of pizza as Des danced on kinect to the HipHop Dance Experience.

" Serious question, do you ever think Jus is gonna go and cheat on you when he has agame?" she asked

" I mean not really, I trust him. Do you though?" I asked

"I do, I mean Shaq has before thats why I don't really worry about it cause he promised me, but you know promises can easily be broken." she said making me second guess myself.

" Yea" I said trailing off into my thoughts I hope and pray Jus wouldn't do that to me.

--------

SECOND BOOK! yay!!!Omg hope you like it took me awhile but its here finally! Did I mention how much I love my Dior Dolls( Justin's). Thanks for the support! Video to the side.

10+ votes

10+ comments