The New Kid

The roar of the limo's engine came to a stop as it parked in front of a large mansion. A young boy about 16 years old step out of the limo, the chauffeur opens the trunk of the car and began to unload the families luggage.
    "So, this is our new home?" Said the boy.
"Yes, Kai it is, so be grateful that your father and I worked hard to get this house, what do you think of the home Irene?" their mom asked Irene.
    "It's so big and pretty. Kai, I call the biggest room!" She bolted into the house and swung open the enormous doors.
"Yeah...I don't really care" sighed Kai, walking in after his sister.
    "I bet you don't give two shits about this house, do you? haha." Irene said. 

Kai walked into the house and it was huge. He walked into an enormous room, most likely the biggest besides the master bedroom, it had a 20-foot walk-in closet, its own bathroom, and enough space to do anything.
    Irene was right beside Kai when he found it."MOM I WANTED THIS ROOM!" Irene yelled running to find her mom. She ran out of the room and found her. Kai told his parents which room he had chosen and Irene glared at her brother then proceeded to punch Kai in his ribs.
     "Hey! OW! What was that for." Kai yelled at Irene, even though it didn't hurt.
"Okay, you two stop fighting. Kai go ahead and get your box's from the moving van. Irene do not hit your brother." They walked out of the room, Irene walked to her room and waited for her boxes to arrive while Kai walked outside and one by one he got all of his boxes out of the van. When he went to get the last of his boxes, he saw a bus go by his house and all of the kids were staring directly at him; some, he could see, were pointing at him and encouraging others to look as well. Zero hoped he didn't have to see them at his new school. He had successfully brought all of his boxes into the house, he then began to put them into his room. His mother came up to him and asked, "Kai, once you are done with that last box can you go help your sister with her boxes." Kai nodded and went outside and saw his sister trying to lift up a box.
    "Need some help Irene-" Before Kai could finish, Irene yelled really loudly,
"No, you idiot! I can do it all myself", Kai took a step back,
    "Gosh, well sorry for asking to help you." Kai walked back inside and started to unpack. As he walks back out of the house, Irene picked up a box with her clothes inside she looked like she was having trouble so Kai decided to help. Just as they walked up the first step someone Irene age, about 13, said.
"Um... hello, you must be new to town."

Irene turned around, dropping the box the siblings were carrying and saw a rather cute boy that the voice originated from, but then she became lost in his emerald green eyes as he talked to her.
"Hello? Are you okay? Is something wrong?" The boy looked at Irene and was about to walk away.
    "Oh! Sorry hehe... I was just spacing out." Irene said to the boy. She left her brother with the heavy box, he then brought it into the house, "I'm Irene, and yes I did just moved here with my mom, dad, and brother, Kai." The boy held out his hand and said,
"Nice to meet you, Irene, I'm Jimin." Irene held her hand and shook Jimin's hand. Kai came walking out to get the bathroom items and he saw Jimin and Irene, he stared at Jimin as the two of them shook hands. He then noticed in his pure green eyes, Jimin eyes changed colors when Irene did a ditsy twirl for no reason.
    "What the...." Kai saying when he saw his eyes. "What a minute he's a..." Kai ran over to Irene, pulling her behind him and pushed away Jimin, "Irene, I need to talk to your 'friend' here ok." He said, pushing Irene into the house.
"But Kai I..." Before she could finish her sentence, Kai pushed her into the house and slammed the door behind him. He walked back to Jimin and said, placing a finger by his chest.
    " I know what you are and I don't want you to go near my sister, you hear me, vampire." Jimin looked at Kai with a smirk on his face "Why? She's very adorable and smells delicious" Kai was pissed and his hand balled up into fists, he even started to grind his teeth.
"I'll say it once more, say, away from my sister!" Kai's eyes became blood-red just like Jimin did before.
    "Well, well, looked who's talking here Mr. claiming people are vampires." Jimin shook his hands in the air imitating jazz hands. Kai took a deep breath and relax his emotions after he did that, his eyes returned to their normal dull purple. Jimin looked at Kai and said, "Look, Kai, why don't I leave and maybe, just maybe, I won't stick my fangs onto that sweet blood bag you call a sister"

"Was that a threat?!" Kai screamed at Jimin. Kai's mom heard the screaming outside and went to investigate​. She then saw Kai staring down at Jimin and walked over to the both of them.
    "Hmm. Oh, hello you must the owner of this gorgeous house." Jimin said looking at Kai's mother.
"Why, yes. My husband and I are the owners of this house, I'm Kim Ye-rim, and my husband is Kim Yugyeom. Who are you?" Kai's mother said with a quaint smile. Jimin looked at her and said, "I'm Park Jimin, your neighbor. I live in the house to the right with my two sisters." That reminded Kai of the bus that drove past by their house, *I thought I saw two twin girls staring at me who looked like this brat.*