Shopping

(Paisley's POV)

I woke up with a pair of strong arms around my waist. I smiled to myself. I rolled over to see a sleeping Niall Horan. Yes Niall and I started dating about a month after Shawn and I broke up. I still talk to Shawn just not often.

After he started officially dating Camilla he's been distant. Niall know that its hard for me. But he's always here and so is Louis. Louis and I have become best friends. We are practically inseparable.

My phone starts to ring and I look at the caller ID and it was Lucy. So I quickly answer the phone. I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen.

L- Lucy P- Paisley

P-okay, sorry Ni was sleeping so I left the room. What's up?
L- well I was wanting to know if you wanted to have a girls day. Like old time just me, you, and Jess.
P- gosh! Absolutely I'd love too. It's been so long. Okay I'll go get ready. Bye love you!
L- love you too!!

I hung up and walked up to the room. "Ni? Baby?" I said shaking him a bit. "Hmm?" He grunted. "I'm going out today with Lucy and Jess. Then tonight we're gonna have Nash, Gilinsky, JJ, Cam, Matt, Hayes, Mahogany, Jacob, Taylor, Carter, and Aaron over for dinner. So basically the whole magcon family. Okay?" I said.

"Yeah, princess that's fine. Have fun today. I love you." He said rolling over and pecking me on the lips. I kissed him one more time then when to get dressed. I walked into my closet and picked out all my Mickey Mouse clothes. This makes me happy. I texted the girls in our group chat.

••3 musketeers ☄☄☄••
P- hey lets wear Disney today?
L- oh my gosh yes lets do it.
J- I'm in.

I jumped into the shower and shaved real quick. As I stepped out of the shower I got dressed. I decided to leave my hair natural. I stepped into the betting and heard noises downstairs. I noticed Niall wasn't in bed anymore. I walked downstairs. I saw the boys down there. "Louis!!" I shouted and ran jumped into his arms. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks because he's been visiting family. "Hey love miss me?!?" He asked. I nodded my head really fast. I went and hugged Liam and Harry real quick. I grabbed some breakfast. Kissed Niall "bye I love you." I told him. "I love you too baby girl." He said. Walking over to Louis kissed him on the cheek. I then kissed Liam and Harry's cheeks. Walking out the door they all shouted love you.

I jumped into my jeep and headed to pick up the girls. I turned the radio on and 18 came on. I sang along as I pulled into the girls apartment. I texted them telling them I was here. Seconds later they both walked out. Lucy was wearing a Bambi outfit. And Jess was wearing a lion king out fit. We all high-fived. I drove to the mall the first place we went to was Victoria's Secret. I got some perfume and sports bras.