Chapter 1: Manters

The POVs may not be exactly accurate but ah well. Mojang owns minecraft.

Me:

II'm Mantercmg, but I like to call myself Manters. I have a sh*tty YouTube channel. My equipment is bad. I managed to find my way into the 7th Survival Games, along with a tonne of other youtubers.

These included: AntVenom, Jerome, Sky and Cavemanfilms.

We stood on our pads. The pressure was building. There were no teams allowed in this game. Not that I am much of a teamer.

I glanced to my right. There was Bajan and after him, Sethbling.

30 seconds. Barely anyone knew this map. It was Survival Games 7, Built by team Vareide (forgive me if that's spelled wrong) a few days ago.

On my left, Cave and Sky.

15 seconds now.

The supply pad were dropped in. They hit the ground soundlessly.

10 seconds.

Sethbling made a stance, preparing to run. I took up my stance for running. I knew little of this map. I figured the Cornucopia would be the best place to start in, and if I could get out before the bloodbath, I might be in with a chance.

5 seconds. priorities. Sword. Food. Armour. All in that order.

3,

2,

1...

I jumped forward. As iI'd anticipated, the forcefield didn't pull me back before zero, so i got a head start. I heard the sound of others running aswell. Their breaths.

I smashed into the main cornucopia and threw open a crate. 3 pieces of steak. 1 wooden sword. Gold chest plate. I grabbed the sword, then the food. But before I could grab the chest plate, With a cry of "Budder!' someone else grabbed it.

"Damn it!" I swore. I turned and ran. Straight into Paulsoarsjr. We both fell over. I raised my sword and sliced. BOOM. Thunder lashed the air. Paul was defiantly dead. He had nothing on him. (sorry Paulsoarsjr fans)

BOOM.

BOOM.

I turned and continued to run. I heard someone behind me. I glanced behind. Jerome. I dived to my right and sliced. Jerome cried out in pain. He ran to my right. He didn't have a weapon or armor, so i figured there was no point in pursuing him.

BOOM.

I examined the area. There was two houses and a road between them. I walked up to the door of one. I pushed it open easily. Obviously abandoned. But it was too quiet. I saw a supply crate beside a cobweb. I opened it. A pair of chain boots, a leather tunic, and... A diamond.

I was shocked. "Yes!" I shouted, oblivious to the fact that there could be someone waiting outside the door.

I pulled on the tunic and the boots. They fit. But hey, We're all the same size here in minecraftia. I stood up and searched for another crate. The house wasn't in that bad condition. There was still working redstone in the house, as a redstone lamp was still working. The floor was made of Lapis Lazuli tiles.

There was an upstairs. Maybe a crate? I walked up the stairs. There was a redstone power generator and a bed. I looked outside. The sun was setting. I was dark, but I could still see the house over the road. I was disappointed that there wasn't a crate, but I was happy with what I had. My stomach grumbled. I hadn't realised i was hungry. I pulled a steak out of the food pouch and ate it. Then I headed downstairs. I readied my sword, incase that there was someone down there. No one. Well, I probably would have heard the door opening.

I opened it and looked around, squinting slightly in the orangey-red light. No-one as far as I could see. The sun was touching the horizon. I dashed across the road, not relinquishing the grip on my sword. I opened the door. This house was more damaged. Large sections of the floor were missing. The stairs were snapped in half, meaning i couldn't get up there easily. I was nervous. There Could be someone else here. There was no crate to be seen. I rested my hand on the knob, when I heard a hiss. My blood turned cold. Another hiss. CREEPER!

The door opened and i fell onto the steps, cracking my head. I moaned and attempted to blink the spots out of my eyes. BOOM.

Thunder. That brought me to my senses. Someone had been killed. I rolled over and pushed myself up. The creeper burst through the door.

"Dear Notch!" I said.

Even for a creeper, this guy was huge! He was around 2 meters tall, and almost half of that size wide. The bigger they are, The bigger the explosion is. The creeper turned its shrunken eyes to me. They were red. The creeper's Sockets were black on the inside, and way bigger then the creepers eyes.

It hissed. I backed away to the other house, feeling for the doorknob. The creeper advanced.

"Stay back!" I warned, but my voice came out in a whisper.

It had been ages since I'd been scared by creepers. Back in my old world, I dealt with them easily. But I'd never seen such a huge one. It hissed again. Then it leaped forward.

"Yargh!" I choked, Then smacked the creeper in the head. It retreated back to what it thought was a safe distance. I raised my sword in a defensive pose. I couldn't keep this standoff going forever. Then my fingers hit the doorknob. Good. It was there. Now I had to get rid of this creeper. I took a deep breath and jumped at it. The sword knocked it back so far, It smashed into the brick wall of the house. It didn't get up. Instead, It disintegrated into a puff of smoke.

I heaved a sigh of relief. My fingers gripped the knob behind me, and twisted. There was a click and the door opened. I walked backwards into the house. It was nighttime now, and there were monsters prowling the road. I shut the door quietly without anyone noticing. Then I heard a click-clack of bones, and turned. There was a skeleton standing beside the stairs, Arrow loaded in the bow. I threw my sword just as it shot its arrow. The sword smashed it in the face. There was a click-clack, and it fell backwards, disintegrating as it fell.

Then the arrow smashed into my unprotected chest, and I fell to my side and hit the floor. I heard thunder and thought: "Well, Im dead."

Then I lost consciousness.

------------------------

Dun Dun Daa!!!

Cliffhanger!

And, what's more, I'll be doing AntVenoms POV next.

HarHarHar!!!

~Manters

Cookies and waffles!!!