Steve Made A New World

Steve made a new world.It was very wonderful.There was Caves,Animals,Water,Dirt...Steve Started Cutting Down Some Trees and Made a Crafting Table.First he made sticks and wooden planks to make his house but first,He has to start mining.He Found a Cave "This is A Nice Cave" he said.he started mining cobblestone.
He gathered all the materials and blocks he needed.he made a house it was very small "it will do for the night" he said.
The Sun is going down and monsters are spawning. He went to his house as quickly as possible.The Zombies started banging the door and Steve was scared."Ah.." He nervously said so he made a stone sword. He Fighted them all one by one. After he was done he went back to his house and waited for daylight
10 minutes later..."AH!" Steve Cried."ah..it was a dream" he went to lake and washed his face. He started mining and cutting down more wood. He found iron. He mined two and made sheers and sheared the sheep to make a bed."ah..so much work to do" he said. "I should rest" he went to his house and had a nap.
30 minutes later. "Notc-h wa-it" he mumbled."AH!" Woke Up and another dream "what's with all these dreams" he asked. He killed some pigs and cows and had breakfast. "Mm..." He liked the  food. He had an idea. "I'm
Gonna make a farm!" He shouted.he made a hoe and started farming. He found a lake and started farming. He chopped some grass and got seeds. "Perfect. Just need some sugar cane" he said.
After a few minutes... He was done "This is nice. Now I can breed animals and make bread!" He happily said. The Sun is going down fast. Monsters are spawning again. Good thing he had that bed. So he want to sleep and didn't bothered the monsters.
10 minutes later... He had no dreams. He woke up perfect normal. "Ah.." He peacefully said. He started working again. He went to that cave yesterday and started mining ores. He found some iron and coal.
He mined all that up.

He found a pig. It was staring at him. "He's a funny thing." lol. The pig was always near him. "Why aren't u moving away?" He ask. The pig snorted. "Im gonna keep u" he said (not the pig). Sun was setting he took the  carrots from his garden and made the pig follow him to his home. The pig snorted happily. "Haha" Steve laughs.

The monsters are spawning. "You stay here. I'll fight them off" Steve manly said. A creature was behind him
And it was...

A Creeper.

==============================
Any suggestions for the name? Leave the name down in the comments. Thanks