She dont Like The lights (A Justin Bieber lovestory)

Hello, My name is Ann and i will tell you a story of my life. It was 10th of April 2010, my sisters birthday, i was sleeping when Demis screams woke me up. (Demi is my sister) I stood up of my bed and went towards her room. She was jumping up and down she was behaving like a little girl but she was 16, i was 15. I crossed my hands on my chest and i looked at her "Happy birthday Demi" i said. "ANN..." she run towards me "Look, look how good our parents are, they are the best" she said as she was jumping up and down. "Please stop, i cant see what are you holding when you are jumping" i said trying to keep her calm. She gave me two tickets for Justin Biebers concert and two VIP pass. "And why are you so happy?" i asked as i gave her her tickets. She looked at me "Hellooo, its Justin Bieber, the hottest boy on earth and i will have the chance to hug and talk him" she said and kissed one of her posters. "Okey, I am sure he is same as all the famous people" I murmmered as i was walking towards my room "You dont know him" she shouted me. I wasnt a hater but i would never been in love with someone who doesnt even know that i exist. Of course i like some of his songs, and he is a very sweet boy but i am not a belieber, maybe just a fan. Demi is a belieber as you understood. When my sister was calm she called her BFF Rita. She came at our house and they started taking photos with their tickets they posted them on Facebook. I was laughing, i mean, they are so funny!  They even started to count down the days until the concert day. 

It was 5 days before the concert , my sister woke me up to go with her and Rita to buy clothes for Justins concert. What else could I do? I dressed up, Rita came and we left. The whole time they were talking about Justin , i had a headache too. "You know Ann, maybe you should be a belieber one day, its really cool, you have the feeling that you are part of a big big family who all want to make Justin happy. Whe you see that he is not first you vote for him. Its nice! You have brothers and sisters all over the world. Think about it!" Rita told me, before i started to speak Demi started "Do you know how many time i have tried to make her a belieber? You will not reach anything." she said to Rita chuckling. I decided not to speak.

We went to all the shops in New York, when suddenly we were outside the stadium where Justin will give his concert next week. Every where there were signs "JUSTIN BIEBER MY WORLD TOUR" Rita and Demi looked each other. I knew what they were thinking. Demi grabbed my wrist and went in the stadium. "What the hell are you doing?" i asked her nervously. She didnt answer me, she kept walking. "Rita, someone is singing" she whispered trying not to scream. We walked more and then we saw Justin on the stage singing Baby. Rita screamed and then Scooter looked at us and shouted "Who are you?" Kenny run towards Justin to keep him safe, he stopped singing and dancing. "Ehm, hello we are.." Demi started to talk. "We dont care" Scooter said interrupted him. "Get out of here" he shouted. But Justin spoke to us. "You are beliebers, arent you?" he asked us. The girls said Yes. "Fine, Scoot let them stay here, i will be really happy" he said to Scooter. Then Justin smiled to me. I think he was much preetier than i thought. We sat at a seat in the stadium and waited for him to finish. When he finished he came to us.

"I am Justin" he said giving us his handshake. "I am Demi and she is my BFF Rita, she is my sister Ann" my sister said to him smiling. "Nice to meet you" Justin said and then looked away. I was playing with my iphone, when justin looked at me and said "Oh please, dont take photos or videos" he begged me. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow "And why should I do that?" i asked him not looking at him "Because a lot of girls do that, some girls who arent even beliebers take photos of me in my personal life and they posted them on the web or the sell them in magazines to make money" WOW, that is bad. "Dont worry, we are not this type of girls. My sister and Rira are beliebers" i said pointing my sister and her friend. "Oh really? So you arent? You dont like this handsome face?" he said me while pointing me his face.

The truth is that i liked him a lot, but no, i wouldnt told him, millions of girls tell him that every day i will be different. "I will not say anything" i finally said, after some moments he smiled really sweet. "So are you coming at my concert on Friday?" he asked us. "Oh yes, and meet and greet too" Demi said "We, not Ann" "Why?" he asked and looked at me. "Because i have something better to do" i said looking at him. He tried to make me to go, but i said no, i liked him a lot, but she was too sweet to say yes. We sat and talked 3 hours, we ordered pizza too. We ate the same pizza, we had the same favorite movie and the same favorite colours. I can say that we had a lot in common. His hair were perfect and his eyes were lighting and his smile can obviously make your day. Before we go he took my hand and walked me backstage "Take this tickets" he said smiling "I want you to come in my concert and in case you wont take them to remember me, i will never forget you" he took a marker and wrote on them. "From Justin, to Ann" i didnt know what to say "Justin thank you so much, i will try to come" i said smiling "Perfect" he said and hugged me. We went outside and me, my sister and Rita left.

When we arrived at home, I went in my room and locked the door. I layed at my bed and staring at my ceiling. I think that my trip in Beliebers family had started. When my sister realized that the purple glasses which i had on my desk was Justins, she took them and started taking pics wearing them. But when she saw what Justin had written on them she came in my room and told me "Look, lil sis, Justin is mine, how did you do that to me?" Yeah. My sister is CRAZY. I just laughed. Then she left. Nothing could dissapear my smile that day.

I was sitting in our living room the next morning when Justin appeared in Tv. He said something that really made my day. He was so sweet.

_Well I dont know if you are going to like it! But i will try! <3 Love u sisters <3 i have a twitter account follow me @MarilenaSer1