First Day of school

#tonya's pov

Today I start the 11th grade one more year an I'm out of here Tonya said she got up got in the shower then threw on a nice short blue Dress her bestfriend mya called her and said (Hey Gurlll I can't wait for today it's going to be lit I heard Josh is single this year)
Tonya said he's a Player don't get your hopes up.(phone call ends) Tara gets to school to see that her best friend mya flirting with some cute ass Dark skin dude Tonya walks up to them an Finely introduce her self  as If mya wasn't standing their he bit his lip an said dang ma you a Cold lil jawn I need  u on my team she Lets out a slite giggle mya says well we gotta go so they walk to class an Josh stops them an say wassup ya coming to my back to school party it's going to be hella jawns their tonight it starts at 9 all Tonya could think of when her and Josh kissed last week at this party .mya says quickly well I'm the baddest bitch so I'm going to their he Said w.e mya mya replied an said your just mad cause iont want yo ass Josh said mya I don't like you so that flirting shit is out ur to fucking ghetto for me I want someone I could bring home to my mom and dad an be like this my Future wife mom and she smile if I bring you home my mom going die right their ur a kid stuck in a young women body Tonya why tf u hang out with her anyway Tonya just laughs and said I gotta go y'all See ya At lunch.