The 7 Finger Doll

Once, there was a doll that had 5 fingers held up and she was always kept in a cage. She was given to a shop called Nightmare to kept away from people. One day, a little girl and her mum went into the shop Nightmare and she saw the doll, she ask the keeper how much for, he said not for sale. The girl's mum said she would offer $1000 for the doll, the keeper thought hard and he agreed in a short while, he told the little girl that after playing with the doll, you have to lock it back in the cage.

The little girl, her mum and the doll went home. The girl went to her room straight away and started playing with the doll. Her mum told her to go shower and she did. She forgot to put the doll back in her cage, but she went to shower anyway. The girl was in the bathroom and suddenly she heard a soft but creepy voice singing,
"Mary's in the bedroom". The voice grew stronger and louder, "Mary's in the closet , Mary's in the kitchen, Mary's in the bathroom, Mary's gonna KILL YOU!"

The girl turned around and she saw the doll holding a knife, the doll staggered towards the girl. The girl was taking a few steps back and she fell in to her bathtub filled with water. The doll jumped up pushing the girl in the water causing her to drown and she stab the girl in the back. The doll quickly ran back to the girl's bedroom so the mother wouldn't find out. The girl's mum found her in the bathtub and she was in shock when she saw her. She went by the little girl's room, she saw the doll on the bed. She picked up the doll and locked her back in the cage.

The next day, the mother buried her daughter in their backyard, the mum cried every single time when the thought of her daughter came to her head. She went past by her daughter's room and saw the cage. She unlocked the cage and took the doll out and thought how her daughter looked while playing with doll, as she was about to cry. She stood up, leaving the doll out on her daughter's bed and ran back to the kitchen to make dinner for herself and she heard a soft but scary voice singing, "Mary's in the bedroom, Mary's in the closet, Mary's in the bathroom, Mary's in the kitchen, Mary's gonna KILL YOU!".

She turned around and she saw the doll walking towards her. The mother dropped a knife in shock and the doll picked up the knife. The doll climbed up the mother and stabbed the face 5 times and she cut up the mother's body but left the head untouched.

The doll face had a sad face but after murdering the mother and daughter. The doll's expression started to form a smile. The doll walked back to the nightmare shop while singing her song. The keeper put her in a cage immediately, knowing that she probably killed the mother and daughter. He looked into the cage to see her expression and saw her holding 7 fingers up now along with a big grin.

-THE END-