More Info on Ariana Grande

Ok, I know that we pretty much covers everything about Ariana Grande But, their is still more and more stuff about Ariana Grande. So, since I really don't want to write every little thing about her, I will tell a little bit about her. But if you want to know more about Your fave pop singer there is a link below with all the info.
https://g.co/kgs/zVLkI

You may think Ariana just a singer, but she's not just a singer she is also a very talented actress. So far she has played in 5 different films Zoolander 2, Metegol, Swindle, Snowflake, the White Gorilla. She has also won many awards like ASCAP Pop Music Award, American Music Award, Bambi Award, iHeartRadio music award and many more. I will also leave a link, so if you want to know all of the awards she has won you click on that at will take you right to it.
Ok now enough about all that fame and popularity stuff, now it's time to talk about Ariana's life off the stage. I know surprising! People just so I get this clear she has a life and family. When Ariana isn't singing she likes to go home and hang out with family and if she is hanging out with family she is usually hanging out with her grandmother. If she's not she's also usually hanging out with her brother Frankie J. Grande.