#No.1 New Couple?Nathan Sykes and Ariana Grande? Nathan gives away:

Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes were already a little dream couple. Both are currently totally sweet together.Yeah hope some fans might long ago have become reality, because between the stars is said to have sparked huge! After Ariana's relationship with her on-off boyfriend Jai Brooks was finally over, already there were rumors that paves a romance between the pretty actress and The Wanted singer! In an interview Ariana did not want to reveal quite how it is to her duet partner, but denied they had not the flirt . Now even her supposedly new lover Nathan has reported via Twitter to speak out and let shine through in a somewhat ambiguous post that the rumors are true about him and Ariana. "I'm so happy for a long time as no more and I am very grateful that I am supported by all," wrote the musician in his profile. While initially it was not clear what Nathan did so to rave, quickly appeared a clear indication of the tweet. Ariana Grande commented on the statement with a simple smiley and had so much room for speculation.Although there is no public acknowledgment of their relationship is already counted in the media but the fact that the first appearance as a couple no longer be long in coming.

@officialxariana , xx.