Chapter 1

Ren-

I pull my hand over my mouth, trying not to make a sound, not a peep. I swaddle over to the nearest window of the shed, I slowly pop my head above the window.

 Nothing. He's still out there I know it, he's watching, always has, I think to myself.  I duck back down and examine my surroundings.

 Three rusted nails, a battered broom stick, and a shovel most likely from Lowes. I make my way to the other side of the shed and grasp the shovel within my sweaty hands.

 "Hoo", "hoo". I shuttered, I feel as if I am in some horror movie.  Scary Movie 22 starring  Ren Haye, playing the typical ditsy whore who ambiguously gets murdered.  I feel that way, not ditsy but a whore. After all, that is why I am in this situation.

I sit against the back door of the shed. The wind whirls and leaves rustle. My eyes bulge out of my head and a lump forms in my throat. LEAVES RUSTLE!

 I quickly lock both doors and huddle by the exit. I press myself on the door praying he doesn't enter. The front door on the opposite side begins to fumble, my heart pounds. "I know you're in there Ren! Come on out baby, I won't hurt you...again." I try not to make a sound.

 I wish I were invisible, I wish I never went to that party. I wish I never...my thoughts were interrupted quickly. "BABY! OPEN THE DOOR! ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR NOW!" He banged against the door and it rattled. My world was crashing down. "Listen babe I forgive you, lets talk about it honeybaby."

Could this be my happily ever after? Could he actually forgive me?  I slowly stand up walk over to the door and unlock it. I stood in silence...BOOM the door slammed open and I was on the floor. 

Black, all I see is black. The sky? The crystallization of the stars float above me.

 The cool crisp winter air stings my skin. I sit up a little too fast and I become hazy, all I can see is dirt and more dirt.

 My hand gravitates up and latches onto a ledge.

 I stand up too quickly and fall due to a burning sensation on my left kneecap.  I then realize dirt is being poured on top of me. Am I being buried alive?

 The dense soil topples over me.

 I scream, "KAI I LOVE YOU!" The cool earth comes to a closing. "No you don't! Iv'e had enough of your lies. Goodnight Ren." The dirt continues to cover my chest, my neck, and finally my face.

 Goodbye world, goodbye pain. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, FOLLOW ME AS WELL AND I WILL BE SURE TO CHECK OUT YOUR PAGE!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------