School Fight?!

'RIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG'
The school bell rang and we all wemt to our lockers because, of course, school was over. Finally... I wont have to worry about people throwing trash at me.... I hate my school. Every note that is on my locker has a rude comment in big sharpie bubble letters. I would give the letters to the princible because people are stupid enough to put their name on it. Heh idiots. They always end up getting in trouble.

The next day......
This girl, Mary Styles, asked me to pass a note to the guy in front of me. Her boyfriend. I dont know his name still..anyway, I secretly open the letter and read it. And it states, "Dear John..Will you go to the dance with me this friday? Sincerely, Mary ♥" And of course.. knowing me, I write: No. I hate you. And then I pass it back. Haha...her reaction on her face!!! After first hour, I listened to their conversation.  Mary yelled at him, How could you hate your girlfriend?!"
When I started laughing she heard me, "Oh crap! Time to go!!" I say then she is storming over here and she says, "YOU DID THIS?!" I put my hands up, "Ok ok! Don't hurt me! I was just having a little fun!!" Mary takes a left hook and I block it, "Don't do this Mary.." I tell her. All I hear around me is people yelling, "FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT!" Im trying to readon with her, "Hey hey hey! I dont want to fight! Violence isn't the answer mary!"

I dodge the next swing she yells at me, "YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO RUIN MY RELATIONSHIP!!" When she swings I stop her fist in the palm of hand and I lundge forwards and picked her up and put her on my shoulder, "Come on lets go." And I walk to the princibles office while she is screaming, "LET GO OF ME!!" The Secretary says, "Ah.. the principal is expecting you.." I nod, "Yea... I know." I sit mary in a chair and then I sit down and the principal says, "Do you know how much trouble you two are in?!" I look at mary and then I look down, "Im sorry sir... it was my fault.. I started it and took the first punch!" He crosses his arms, "I know you didn't do it Sarah." I look back at mary, "Look mary.. I'm sorry. I tried to tell him it was me! And I shouldn't have done that."
She rolls her eyes and turns in her seat. The princible shook his head, "Sarah you can't take the punishment. Not alone at least. She punched you multiple times!" I look at him, "Actually.." Sarah interupts me and raises her voice a little, "I TRIED to punch her! She kept blocking them! And by the way, how did you do all that?!" I smirk, "That's a secret."

(Please tell me in the comments if you want me to continue this story!! And tell me what you think!)