Chapter 1

The thoughts of this girl have almost appeared again and she's happy at the moment with marks on the wrist of her. Hours before this moment she was having a rough day like probably most who would end up going through stressful days and fake smiles trying to kiss the wounded parts and get over it for one day just to survive and not feel like complete utterly shit right. Anyway, she was not really happy and mostly stressed out along with no one there to comfort her, no one to hold her and tell her, its okay. But she was still really mad and on top of that she was really lonely too. So while she listened to that one song on repeat, these bore thoughts that we all know of had gotten into her head and told her, hey you girl dont be sad, dont be mad, we will help you, we will hold you and help make you feel better. Believing them and curious she asked exactly how could they help?

They then begin to ignore the question and start trying to tell her they will be there to help and that all she had to do was agree with what they wanted to show her and how they would want to help her. So she started to think about everything that has happened so far and thought maybe it could be better and of course anything to help was what she wanted, so she agreed and then the thoughts began.