Cupcakes 2

Pinkie Pie gave Applebloom one of her sleeping powder cupcakes, and Applebloom gave it to Diamond Tiara, who teased her about being a "Blank Flank". She passed out really quick. "Say Pinkie, how do you come up with those jokes like the ones you told to Rainbow Dash?" "I'm not sure Applebloom..." Diamond Tiara awoke then. "Applebloom?! Pinkie Pie?! What in Equestria is going on!!!???" She yelled while tugging on the ropes that held her. Pinkie's hair became deflated and she smiled wide. "Remember all those times you called my little Applebloom a 'Blank Flank?'" Diamond Tiara's eyes widened. "Y-yes!!??" Applebloom walked up next to Pinkie holding a knife. "Guess whose gonna be a Blank Flank now!!" Applebloom began cutting a neat circle around her Cutie Mark. "How do you like THAT Diamond Tiara?!" Diamond Tiara just screamed. "Dear Celestia just make it STOP!!!!!" She screamed. "Oooohhh!!! Great cutie mark cutting Applebloom!!" Pinkie chirped. Diamond Tiara stopped crying and only sobbed. "Why me?! What did I do to you??!!" Applebloom froze. "What did you do to me? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!?! You bullied me. You teased me for not having a cutie mark!!" Applebloom screeched. Even Pinkie's eyes widened at the filly's fury. Applebloom skipped the other cutie mark and gave the knife to Pinkie Pie. Pinkie started to slice the filly's belly open. Diamond tiara screeched from the unbearable pain. "Pinkie, let's teach this silly filly a lesson on frindship!" Applebloom smiled like a maniac. Pinkie Pie finished cutting Diamond Tiara open and Applebloom left for a second to grab a salt shaker and lemon juice. She handed Pinkie the salt. There was ringing upstairs and an unfamilar voice. "Hellooo? Pinkie? Applebloom?" The pony walked down the stairs. The pony had a cutie mark of a cupcake, colored like a ying yang. Her mane and tail was short and ruffled, it had a lot of colors in it. She gasped. "You guys, are. Making. CUPCAKES!!!! Can I help??!" The light pink pony asked. Pinkie and Applebloom just gaped at the pony. "Oh! I haven't said my name yet! My name is Reitanna Seishin! Nice to see you! Can I PLEAAAAAAASE help?!" The pony begged. Diamond Tiara gaped at the pony and yelled: "WHAT!??! NO!! HELP ME!!!" Rei responded with a simple "Nopie Dopie!" and happily skipped towards the sharpened weapons.