A Summer of Misfortunes

"You're too weak to fight me now, puppet. When you have the strength to confront me, you can fight me then."

I woke up at 6:45 am to a loud ringing from my alarm clock. I pressed the button and rolled out of the bed, and on the carpet of my bedroom. I stood up and stretched all of bines before I hoped in the shower. I turned the hot water on, then I removed all of my clothing. I washed my body then rinsed the soap off about three or four times before turning the water off and stepping out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and began to brush and rinse my teeth. I made sure my teeth were white and my breath smelt like strawberry mint. After I washed my face and put lotion on it, I walked back into my bedroom. I dried myself off and put my bra and panties on. Once I saw the time, I put my uniform on and walked out of room to the kitchen. I grabbed my book bag, hoodie, and house keys, then I walked out of the house. When I turned to lock the house, I saw a note from my "daddy."

"Dear cupcake,

I'm sorry I couldn't give you a proper breakfast, but I was called into the office at 6:00 am. Anyways, I want you to go to Tifa's house after school until I get home form work. Make sure all of your homework is done before I get home at 7:00 pm.

Love,

Sephiroth"

I put the note in my pocket and ran to school once I saw it was 7:00 am. I took the short way to school, which is going through the park. I arrived at school at 7:15 am, and I smiled when I realized I had enough time to go to my locker. I put my combination in and grabbed everything I needed for my morning classes, then I closed my locker. I went up the stairwell to the 3rd floor since my first period class was Physics with Mr. Robinson. I walked in the doorway and sat down in my seat next to my best friend, Tifa Lockhart. She gave me a kiss on the cheek before she turned around when we heard the bell ring. We saw Mr. Robinson walk in the classroom with a big grin on his face.

"All right class, let's get started with our lesson," Mr. Robinson said before laughing maniacally.

"What the hell is going on? Mr. Robinson never, I mean NEVER, smiles or laughs. This day is going to be weird."