Is it real?

Chapter 1

"No. Stop please don't touch me" I cried as my mama's boyfriend tried to pull my panties down. Mama was asleep in her room while her boyfriend was trying to get some from me. I couldn't scream out for her to come save me because he said if I did, he'd kill mama and I didn't want that, so I stayed as quiet as I could while he continued to get my panties off.  "Shhhhhh, baby you'll like it I promise" He said as he finally got my panties off and started to spread my legs open. I tried to keep them closed but he was too strong. He sat there for a minute staring hungrily at my private while licking his lips which made me feel uncomfortable. I closed my eyes praying that he'd hurry up and finish so he could leave. I suddenly felt him push a finger inside me. He started thrusting it roughly in and out of me causing me to cry.  He slid his finger out of me and licked it." Damn you taste good baby" He then brought his lips down to my second pair of lips and started to lick me there. I felt so dirty and just wanted to die right there. When he was satisfied he got up licking his lips. " You taste so damn good baby. Better than ya mama. Now ion want none of them lil niggas looking, touching, tasting, or hittin my shit ya hear" I just stayed quiet, staring at the wall ahead. Seeing that I was answering him he grabbed on to my hair. " Speak when you're spoken to. Now did you hear what I said?" I shook my head yes as tears started to fall from my eyes. His grip on my hair got tighter. " Use your mouth girl. Now I ain't gone ask yo ass again. You hear me?" "Yes" I said as the tears kept falling. "Good girl" He then brought his lips down to mine and kissed me. He got frustrated when I wouldn't let his tongue in so he bit down on my lip hard, causing me so scream into his mouth giving him the chance to stick his tongue in my mouth. His mouth tasted like alcohol and cigarettes, it made want to throw up. When he was down he got up and started to walk out my room but stopped half way and turned to face me. " Unless you wanna be that reason why ya mama die I suggest you keep this as our little secret. Oh and I'll be back. Goodnight baby" He winked then walked out, closing the door behind him. That night I just laid in bed and cried my eyes out. He continued to come in my room every night for the next few months until one night my mom walked in on him eating me out......  

Hey you guys this is my first time writing a story so don't expect it to be the best. Any kind of feed back would be greatly apprieciated. Let me know if I should continue. Much love y'all......... Oh and I will be adding characters and all that soon I promise !