-Forbidden-

Did you Know the feeling, when you Fall for someone Without knowing the intensity?

Late 3 Weeks I datet a guy.

He was pretty smart, amusing, oh yeah and fucking hot. So we Had a Little bit fun together, watched Movies, Cruise around in His car. Nothing tight or Something like that, just Friends with benefits. It was Great.

But since three Weeks I am Single again. Dont get me wrong, the Time I've Been with him I was Single to. But now I'm Single Single u Know? Totally Single and it sucks.

He finished it with 'oh i have a gf now, since one Week so we Quit?'. A gf ? Overnight he got an gf, one week before we Kissed for the Last Time, did he forgot this?

I was Devastated, I mean everything was Great and we Had so much fun and...fuck I overacting. We were always like no feelings and Its all about the friendzone, however the new Gf fucked me up bc I cant stop thinking about him. Cant stop thinking about His lips on mine, the hickeys he left on My neck...His Hands against My Body, against My Ass. [wheezy] This getting me down! He dazed My mind.

So much for My thougts, this Minute I came home from School and lie on My Bed. Always in mind whats going on this evening. It will be like every Weekend, But with Different roles. He will go out the whole Night with His Friends, and when Its about 3am he will be on His way home. On His way he will take a Rest on My , sorry on her door, and he will only Write a Short Text 'still awake? In mood?' This Short notice will Waking up My , fuck no her, Interest and she will go an Meet him at her door.

And I? I'm laying down in Bed for like 6 Hours?, and watch PLL. Now Its 3am and I take a Short naive Look at My phone, just to be sure we're really Quit.

But this day it was like in the Olden days, My phone brightn up and I saw an snapchat. A Little stupid Hope flared-up Deep Inside me.

However, like I Said this Night was Different, My Little stupid Hope didn't got disappointed . The snap was simple just an 'on My way home..stop By'. My Heart Flourished and I Send a simple 'sure'.

10 Minutes later I Lean against the Wall in Front of My House, just to Look a Bit cool (sure I'm Looking impatient).

He came and is precariously and pretty drunk, But I dont care bc Its him.

In the Moment we Faced Each Other there was this one sec I saw the old times and emotions in His eyes, oh and Something like horniness? Maybe dont Know, I want to wait how this Situation Turn.

We hugged just how Friends it does and Started Talking. The Content were neutral But our Body Language is clearly. (Y/n) he Has an gf , (y/n) he Has an gf. I Remind myself bc Its getting hot out Here and I cant Resume hold on Me. He Has to make the First step , I dont want to be the bitch which is flirting with an assigned guy. Caught in My thoughts I did not notice that we only stand an arm's length Away from eo. And in the Moment I noticed this he Rush over and Kissed me so Hard and so intense that My Heart Missed one Beat. Back to Reality I flinged My arm's around His neck and Kissed him back. The Things getting hotter and hotter out there and he grabbed My Ass and Lifted me up. It felt so Right so incredible, the Euphorie made me shiver.

After Time Passed By we seperated from Each Other and Stared in Each others eyes. We Both Knew we want it But theres Something between. There Ever will be Something between.

In the end we came to an agreement-no Word to Anyone- he Said that it was better than all the times befor But in the end he Love His gf and I Has to accept that.

He went home and left me with swollen lips and broken Heart.