who am I?

I have everything, the biggest house out of the whole school, the newest technology, but there was always something missing.

Let me actually introduce myself. My name is Aliza McGregor and I am the richest person in kent. People think I am an inspiration to others but If they really new me they would think differantly,
I'm sure.

I have an abusive father and brother who together nearly every night beat me up and my mother and sister got killed when I was 5.

So  that is the real me. Everyone thinks that they were in a car accident but it was my father and brother who did it really.

I only have one friend who knows the real stuff but he is not allowed to see me unless we are at school which is not very often as I am too weak to go to school with broken bones or head injuries.

So that is my life.

All of this abuse started the day my mum and sister were killed. They were only trying to protect me, running away with me but my father caught up with us quickly pinning her to the ground stabbing blow after blow while my sister runs with me screaming in her arms. But she doesn't make it either my brother grabs her pulling at her head until it clicks.

She to is dead.

They take me home. When we get home my father pins me down,spits on me saying that it was all my fault.