LIZZY MCGUIRE BAD STORY

The Unauthorized Un-Rated Version of the Lizzie McGuire Movie

Based upon the novelized version of the screenplay

Adapted by Lude

Chapter One

Today was a very big day for Lizzie McGuire. It was finally her graduation day and that meant good-bye to Hill Ridge Junior High School! With several hours left before the big event, Lizzie was taking off her clothes in her bedroom. Singing along with the radio, she was blissfully unaware of the evil about to be unleashed upon her.

Only a room away, Matt McGuire, Lizzie?s little brother and official Tormentor, was putting his latest and most diabolical plan into action. He?d already mounted a small digital video camera inside of his radio-controlled Dodge Charger. To complete the final step, he slipped the videotape labeled Lizzie Blackmail # 1 into his video-machine and hit record.

?Some say monster,? he whispered to himself with an evil chuckle. ?I say genius!?

A few moments later, fourteen-year-old Lizzie heard a thump on her bedroom door. Dressed in only her tee shirt and boy shorts, she immediately stopped singing and cracked the door. She hesitatingly looked out as in zoomed Matt?s remote control car.

?Matt!? she shouted angrily. Upset with what she though was a stupid prank, Lizzie slammed the door and trapping the car inside. ?Say good-bye to your little friend!? she yelled.

Little did Lizzie know, but she was doing exactly what Matt wanted her to do. Despite of all the pranks he?d pulled on her, he was watching her right now on his computer screen. And while it kept it secret, like most males, Matt thought his sister was very hot.

Thinking she was totally alone, Lizzie began singing into her hairbrush ?microphone.? With her long golden blonde hair, cute dimples, deep blue eyes and bright smile, her sex appeal was obvious. And watching from his room, Matt?s eyes shot wide. Dressed as she was, he liked the smooth curve of Lizzie?s back that dropped into her shapely butt and sweet, supple legs. Even more desirable than his mother, long had Matt secretly took pleasure in observing her flourishing womanhood. Unable to help himself, he reached into his underwear, and began fisting himself.

As Lizzie applied her makeup, she did a little dance across the floor. Matt didn?t think that his sister had a good set of ?jugs? ?quite the opposite. She had a great set of jugs. Unfortunately, his sister was just too shy to let anybody see them. But if Lizzie won?t come to mountain, the mountain would come to her.? He chuckled. ?Lizzie, say hello to me owning your sexy body for eternity,? he thought out loud as he continued to masturbate.

Quickly she painted her toenails, polished her fingernails, applied lip-gloss, checked it out, and then wiped it off. It was so not her color. When Lizzie finished her makeup, Matt had both totally and completely recorded her heavenly ass for posterity.

With her legs spread wide, she slid closer to its edge and fully into the eye of the camera. Partially hidden, Lizzie?s blooming womanhood was nearly in focus, but just then, disaster came swiftly?she fell from the bed and landed hard on the floor. With a squeal, Lizzie pulled the widow drapes down with her. Landing on the floor, Lizzie burned with humiliation. She just laid there, her head covered by the drapes. In secret, her humiliation was only just tolerable, at least at the time she thought it was. And just a wall away, Matt shot his load high into the air.

After taking some more time to satisfy her needs, Lizzie hurriedly pulled her soaking panties back up to cover her hot juicy pussy, and finished getting dressed. Almost immediately Lizzie heard a knock on her door.

?Who is it??

?Hi honey, it?s me,? Lizzie heard her father voice come through the through the door. ?Can I come in??