Chapter 1

"NINA" my mom said so I got dressed in my cheer shirt ( yes I do cheerleading) and my cheer shorts and went downstairs and so I grabbed a quick snack and left for practice. When I got there the football players were playing on their field and we practiced on ours. So then we did our cheer routine and we did awesome and so I had to be lifted for the picture because I am the cheer captain and so the bully little Mrs. Ashley let go from holding me up and I fell hard breaking my leg and I seen so much blood I passed out.   So then I woke up at a hospital not knowing what happened my dad (Jeff the killer ) helped me up and we walked to our car,and I said to my dad "what happened ,how did I get here "? And my dad said "first eyeless jack ( he played football and I have a crush on him) carried you to our house and so we took you to the hospital,and second the bully Ashley dropped you on purpose" . So then 30 min. Later we pulled into our driveway and I walked to my room (I had a boot for my foot btw) and I changed into my pjs and got a snack  from the kitchen and went to bed .

Hi Guys I know my last lemon sucked but I promise I'll make a better one and please comment this is my first time making books on here so yeah 😎😎