I'm in love with a ghost? 1/2

I hate not having a meaning in this world,
just roaming around this world like a lost child. Without somebody caring is all I can do. Because well I'm dead.

Avery already gave up, nobody sees her, so she doesn't think something is going to happen. Until one day, she metes someone that changes her life.

Avery p.o.v
I really hate this!!
Not having a meaning in this this life, just roaming around this world like a lost child. Without someone caring is all I can do. Because well I'm dead.

Well not dead, I mean I'm still on this planet called earth, just in different form and that you can't see me. The only people that can see me is the dead. Yes! If you don't get it I'm a ghost. But a lucky ghost, because I got a chance to choose between the under world our earth.

And I choose earth so I can still see the world. The world that I could have lived in, if I lived long enough.

But of course the stupid young me gave up my life to a pregnant woman. And just with a hit of a car, I was dead. And even if they tried to save me, it would just be a waste of time.

Because at that time I was running away from home in the cold December winter. With just thin clothes on, I was dead tired from all the running and the cold weather didn't help at all. I was starving from not eating for five days, but I just continued to run and run, till I saw a pregnant woman walking over a crossroad.

I turd my head left and a car was driving on high speed on the road not stopping. So what I did was running with all that I hade left in my legs to the woman, and pushed her out of the way. And I was instantly hit.

I remember getting hit I didn't feel any pain,I only felt relief. Relief that me Avery didn't have to worry about anything anymore, because I was going to a place where's there no worries anymore. The only I could remember back then was the date was of the day. December 23 a day I should really remember.

But I mean at least I did something good right? I mean I did saved a pregnant woman life, so she could give birth to someone that could have a better life then me. Yes I had it tuff growing up.

Perhaps that's was one reason why I wanted to die.

Anyways what can I say. Well when I was still alive I only grow up with my father because my mother died when giving birth to me. And that's why my father hated me. He would always blame everything on me.

He was drunk almost everyday and also he would always take all my money and spend it on gambling, because I was the one making up money for the two of us, but I guess I was just wasted my time only. He would also bring home random girl home, and I remember hearing the sounds they were making.

I really hated it!
Luckily he didn't beat me so I guess that counts as a good thing right?

At school I guess everything was alright. I mean I was never the popular our the nerd, I was the quite one that's always sitting at the bake of the classroom. I didn't really talk to people because I thought it would just be a waste of time talking and making friend just for them to be worried about me. I didn't deserve having someone to caring about me.

Even as a kid I wasn't one to run around I was the kid that sate down lining against a tree and read a book. Just so that I could skip making friends. And so growing up I wasn't really one making friends, instead I just made my self busy with schoolwork and getting good grades. Having good grades was great, but no friends wasn't so great.