Intro

I was walking down an alley at 11:05 to be exact. I was all alone on my phone liking photos on Instagram. Then I felt something brush against my shoulder. At first I didn't think anything of it, so I kept walking. Then it happened again, then that's when I got a little scared but kept walking. Then all the sudden it happened again, but  this time the laughter was as if it was like the time I was 8 in our haunted house. Very squeaky and high pitched. So I started walking a little faster then finally I got home an went straight up to my room. But not before setting my ear buds on the island in the kitchen. I was a little frighten of what just happened but went to sleep because I was really tired. Then all the sudden I had flash backs of when I was 8 in our haunted house. It was fine I was playing in my doll house and al the sudden something grabbed my and pushed me up against the wall. In the morning I went downstairs for breakfast before school. I had pancakes and bacon, the syrup had a nice maple syrup taste almost like the syrup I had when I was in Canada. Then I went upstairs and put on my all black shirt with leggings of course. Then I did my signature winged eyeliner. Then I rushed out the door as my mom took me to school but not before putting on my choker. Still remembering what happened last night.