Free (Almost)

I felt my blood pumping through my body as I ran through the forest. I had never known Wolfbloods could run this fast. But, then again, how was I supposed to know? I had been cooped up in the den of our house for years. I knew my parents would come after me, but, let's be honest, I would've wound up escaping the den anyway. And they know that. I ran so far through the woods that I came across an old caravan. It looked deserted, but I walked a little closer and sniffed the air. What is that scent? It smells like my parents, only.....different. Just as I was about to open up the rusty door, my mum called out to me, "And what exactly do you think you're doing?" I didn't dare to look my mother's way, fixing my eyes on the caravan door. I replied casually, "Oh, me? Checking out this abandoned caravan." Mum rolled her eyes, "You need to get back to the den." "I don't need to do anything!" I looked down and saw my veins creeping out of my sleeves. I wasn't worried, though; there was no-one around for miles, and, plus, I had never transformed before. But I watched as Mum showed obvious anger as her eyes turned yellow. She growled at me. I growled at her. It was silent for what seemed like forever until I had finally had enough. I growled once more before stomping back home.
___________________________

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter I will make them longer in the future. Anyway bye for now!!!!