Osomatsu the babykiller

It was an easy day so far at Blackwell middle no homework since it was a Friday so you just talked to your friends after school waiting for your parents to pick you up, "So (Y/ N) what are doing after school?" Asked one of your friends. "Nothing much some guy named Osomatsu is babysitting me cause my parents are going out." You explained and all of your friends looked up from their phones they stared at you blankly "Bye (Y/ N) it was nice knowing you.." all of them seemed to say,but when you asked what was so bad all of them started to tell the story of Osomatsu the babykiller...

Later that day.....

You were writing your will knowing that tonight you face death even after trying to convince your parents to get a new babysitter they wouldn't change. After your parents left instantly Osomatsu switched on the T.V and left you ignoring the fact that he was supposed to watch you. "Hey Osomatsu I'm hungry!" You exclaimed he turned and said "Sup hungry" and turned back to the T.V "Aren't you going to order pizza?" You asked "No that 20$ your parents gave me is my pachinko money here eat these" He says while handing you cat treats.
"THIS ISN'T FOOD THESE ARE CAT TREATS!" You yelled at him, Osomatsu didn't even look at you all he said was "Then make yourself cereal if your gonna be picky about it God."

At Bedtime....

"Alright (Y/ N) time for bed come on go to sleep so I can leave and play pachinko with my payment." Osomatsu explained "Can you read me a story before I sleep Oso-chan?" You said with puppy eyes. Osomatsu rolls his eyes and starts to tell a story "Once upon a time there was a kid named (Y/ N) and she lived in a beautiful kingdom and when it was time to go too sleep she..." Everything went black and you passed out waking up with a hurting jaw the next morning realizing that Osomatsu punched you in the mouth and knocked you out.