Bloody Gums

I shiver on the cold floor, I'm curled up in a ball. I focus my attention on spitting out the amount of blood I had swallowed previously, bits of flesh splatter on the floor. I take on the situation I had gotten myself into, shivering and cursing myself for being so foolish. My tongue explores my mouth, tasting and toying around within the small caverns in my gums. The blood had stop, but the metallic taste was stained on my tongue. A tear rolls down my face and my tongue catches the salty tear to distract my tongue with the different taste. My saliva pours back into my mouth with which was once dry, the torture i have gone through has distracted me from all possible ways of using my voice. Their was only a little sliver of light that sheepishly; peaked through the cracks. The light was bothersome, it reminded me of the time I tried breaking through the light though which was holy. I almost escaped, the hope of feeling the  light that danced upon my fingers almost killed me. I cried a bit more remembering horrible terrors of the pungent smell, his horrible breath filled the room. His teeth rotting, him licking them every so often in order to scare me. Which he succeeded watching me cry as he goes for more, some he chewed on eating the fleshy gums. I can hear footsteps upstairs, the wooden floors being thick, it surprised me. He must be drunk, or angry... I shivered at the thought. God when he gets angry, he gets hungry. I gum my lips, looking at the light shadows past. I went on my knees, my hands in prayer.
   " God... please..." My breath was short,I were barely talking above a whisper, "Whatever  sin I committed...I can't go out like this... he is going to be bored with me... just like the other girl..." My gum was bleeding again, swallowing the blood I went on.
    "I beg for forgiveness... from sleeping with my friends husband...to running over lil' Johnny. God please!" My voice squeaked, I backed into the corner.
      "He's coming... Oh no, oh God please no." The sound of the multiple locks, one after another. Click, Click, Click. Then keys turning the final lock, my eyes stare at him. He knows I'm staring and makes a tsking noise.
     "You've been a good girl these past few weeks" He staring at me and my heart starts pounding, he is going to kill me. My tears blur my vision, i try swallowing it, but a hic noise erupted from my chest.
    " Now don't be so sad.... I had fun with you remember? Oh, I remember the day I first looked upon your face. So beautiful and happy, your smile so grand. Then one day your smile disappeared... I wondered what was wrong and remembered 'lil Johnny." He smiled a bit, he looked down and nibbled on his teeth.
    " I remembered that day you ran him over, you got out of the car and looked at him. He just came out of know where... you were so afraid. So you just took off." Then his voice went low going down near my ear, " It was all your fault... and you will never forget of what you did. Now I will never see that smile, that's why your here sweetie because of your smile." My mouth opened wide as his hands went to my neck, tears streaming down my face. As he ate the teeth around his neck, the collection of all the  bloody teeth from his victims tied Ito a necklace. He said one last sentences as I screamed in pain,
     "Don't forget to smile."