Roc Royal freaky imagine

So you a,nd roc royal were sitting in your old tree house you guys used to play in when you guys were little. Then you notice he starts to feel on your thigh. You: Roc what are you doing? Roc: You'll see. And with that he motions for you to come here and you do. Then he looks into your eyes leans in and kisses you, and You don't bother to pull away. He gave you a passionate kiss that he has been holding back for years. Then he gets up grabs your hand and you get out and go to your house. As soon as you get to the door, he starts to kiss you again this time more roughly and it turns you on. You guys walked up the stairs still not breaking the kiss. Roc then opens your room door and starts to take your clothes off. Then You: But chres I'm not ready for this yet I'm still a virgin. Roc: Don't worry I promise I'll make good love to you like you want me to, he sang. You smiled and let him continue, good thing your parents weren't home. So by time he was done getting himself undressed he looked at you and gave you the " Are you ready" look. You shook your head nervously, then you looked down and didn't notice how big he was till he grabbed it and stuck it in you. You: Huh. Roc: Am I hurting you? You: Yes a lot. Roc: I'm trying to adjust to your but you tight. And with that he started to go a lil bit faster and a tear fell out of your eye. Roc then seen your tear licked it off. You: Roc you could go a lil bit faster I'm ok with that, so he did, and what was once pain is now pleasure. You: Mmm Roc. Roc: (grunts) You know when you moan you turn me on. You smile take control, you get on top of him and start bouncing and grinding. Roc: Y/N you sure you a virgin? And with that you made him go crazy. Roc: (Grunts) Y/N. He grabbed your hips and pushed you down even more. You:Take control baby. So roc gets it doggy style. You: OOOH ROC MMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roc: That's right scream my name!!! He growls. You: I'm bout t-, and before you could finish your sentence you came. Roc pulled out and slurped all of your juices. Now it was your turn to impress roc. So you got on your knees and licked the tip of roczilla. Roc: Mmm, he moans softly. Then you start licking and slurp all on him then you start to gag cuz he was big. Then you suck faster making him groan and moan then he came all in your mouth, and you swallowed the whole load. Roc and you decide to lay on the bed and talk. Roc: Wasn't that good. You:Mmmhmmm.