I'm always here for you.

((For other people who are gonna read this: BonBon (Toy Bonnie) is a boy in this, and Mangle is a girl in this. OKAY ONTO THE FANFIC.))

BonBon (Toy Bonnie) was walking down the hallway, feeling bad that Mangle didn't get repaired in the afternoon, after those kids broke her into little pieces. He just hoped that Mangle was alright. He couldn't stand seeing Mangle getting hurt. He went over to Kid's Cove, and heard....Crying? 

BonBon opened the door to see Mangle, on her knees, crying. BonBon's blue bunny ears went down as he walked in Kid's Cove, he walked behind Mangle and slowly wrapped his arms around Mangle from behind. Mangle's fox ears perked up. 

"B-BonBon?" Mangle asked, her voice slightly breaking.

"Mangle, are you alright? You know i can't stand seeing you sad." BonBon said, with a hint of worry in his voice.

Mangle sniffled. "I-It's just that....A-After they told me...T-That i couldn't g-get fixed...A-After those kids b-broke me....I-I got upset....I-I just want to be f-fixed....." Mangle said, now crying again.

BonBon hugged Mangle. "Mangle, i want you to take deep breaths for me." BonBon said.

Mangle nodded and began to take deep shaky breaths as BonBon rubbed Mangle's back.

"Mangle, i know you're not gonna believe me for saying this, but, you are still beautiful, just the way you are in my eyes." BonBon said. Mangle's fox ears perked up in surprise as she looked at BonBon. 

"R-Really?" Mangle asked. BonBon nodded as he smiled a little. 

"Now, please don't cry. I don't like seeing you cry." BonBon said. Mangle nodded and wiped away her tears, she smiled warmly at BonBon, her face now getting closer to BonBon's face. BonBon  slowly wrapped his arms around Mangle's waist. Mangle kissed BonBon as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

After for a while, they pulled away, now blushing lightly. BonBon kissed Mangle's cheek. 

"I love you, Mangle." BonBon said.

"I love you too, BonBon." Mangle said, smiling warmly.

BonBon smiled. "I'll always be here for you, no matter when, no matter how long, i'll always be here." BonBon said.

Mangle smiled and rested her head on BonBon's chest. BonBon smiled and pulled Mangle close to him. BonBon noticed a purple cape and grabbed it. BonBon and Mangle slowly began to lay down on the floor as BonBon used the purple cape as a blanket so they wouldn't get cold. 

Mangle rested her head on BonBon's chest, now falling asleep. BonBon smiled and kissed Mangle's forehead. "Goodnight, Mangle..." BonBon said. Mangle smiled lightly as she fell into a deep sleep. BonBon smiled and closed his eyes. Now also falling into a deep sleep with his lover.

((THE END.))

((I'm sorry if it was short, but, i hope you liked it!))