Prologue

Hunter was off to another group meeting but this one would be different. She was finally going to tell them to shove it and that she was leaving. It had been fun in the beginning but now it was terrible. Fighting all the time and it was stupid. As I walked into the meeting the first person I saw was Mallorie. She was the only person I told that I was going to be leaving.
"This meeting will now come to order," Sam says.
"I have something to say," I say looking at Sam.
"What is it Hunter," Sam said glaring at me.
"I'm leaving this group and I'm not come if back," I said.
"You can't just leave this life," Nikki said.
"YOU chose to join us and you WILL stay with us," Sam says almost yelling.
" NO you can't make me stay and I never wanted this life," I said.
As I stalk off Sam yells, " You'll never fit in and we will hunt you down,"
As I walk away from them it starts to downpour. All of a sudden I hear someone running towards me. I turn and see Mallorie running straight towards me.
"Hunter I'm coming with you," Mallorie says and continues to walk with me.
"Are you sure about this Mal," I ask looking at her.
"You're not the only one who is sick of this life," Mallorie says.
So off we went to start our own life away from all the fighting.

AUTHORS NOTE
I will try to update as much as possible but I do have other things to do.