Chapter 8

This dinner was going amazing. Jokes were going around , just the fact that my momma and Mya were getting closer and growing a bond had me jumping on the inside. By now we were done with our food but we were so into the conversation nobody got up to put away their plate.

"Girl when August was small he never liked pampers , this boy would rip em right off and run around the house butt naked" i groaned as Mya began laughing . My momma was goin back in time with Mya. Ofcourse she couldn't show her pictures so she decided to talk about it instead.

"He would run with his package flying all over yellin i'm freee" Hell i'm being embarrassed. "You was a hot boy back then tooo august" Mya said laughin " Man hush" i gave her the hand to talk to.

"Ooooh" my momma squealed"He used to love it when we spank his little bottom, he use to giggle and laugh and cover his bottom" That had Mya bent over laughing tears in her eyes and all.

"That was violation" i mumbled. My momma looked at me funny " You know how it feel to have your bottom being hit and it jiggles" Everybody was dead laughin i was tryin to be serious but because everyone was laughing it made it harder for me. 

"Ya'll stripped me of my dignity" My voice cracked. I got up takin our plates , because if i didn't do it nobody will. I put the plates in the sink ready to wash them when my momma came in the kitchen.

"Nah baby is okay i got this go hang out with ya girl" She smiled at me and rubbed my back. I smiled back at ha . As i was about to turn and go to mya my momma called me back "Ya momma" 

"Take care of her , she a  good one don't do no stupidness aight i like her " I smiled  and nodded at my momma befo goin back to Mya. I pulled her "C'mon lets go outside" 

Now my back yard aint all that but it's something. I made sure this place had grass growin properly cause i like to come outside and just chill.

We lied down on the grass next to each other. "So you never like pampers huh " how i know she was goin start with this . See what my momma do now. 

"Man hush , them things was restraining my balls from being free " i mugged her as she laughed. "I like when air can pass through"

"When i was a kid i used to put alot of powder in my panty so that when i pull it far back and let go  it looks like smoke comin out of it"

 I started laughing at her " Ion care if you laugh , hell i was popular" she flipped her hair like she is boss. 

"My momma would've whoop my behind" i knew she would my momma don't play. 

"Bruh when i was six i had to go new york to see my family , i was in the shower and i saw the razor and i was like what the hell does this do ? so i grab and i use it as a mic and i'm singing 'true love from romeo and i remembered seein my sister usin it to shave so i was like alright let me pretend to look sexy while pretendin shave my eyebrow, in one flat second my whole eyebrow was gone" I busted out laughing.

"How you walk around with one whole eyebrow ?! "Her story had me dying. My belly was hurtin like hell.

"I cried i swear i did, cause i knew once my momma came home she was gone whoop me, i ran out and i bawled for my sister , she was like 'what the hell did you do ?' while my brother just sat there and laugh like a fool , i could tell my sister wanted to laugh too but she held it in, she picked up my momma eye liner and she tried makin it look real but tha never worked" 

"She used a eye liner ?" she nodded while i continued laughing. "Oh god, i didn't even know you had a brother and sister" i tried coolin down. She nodded " Yea my brother went away to college just like my sister"