The Resort (1)

Summer...
Where girls wear hardly any clothes. Where teenagers like myself and my two sisters are forced to come out of our bedrooms and spend quality time with our parents. Where we have to abandon our friends to go on a tropical holiday... in Florida?!

Just another boring vacation with the family. The plane landed 30 minutes ago and my bum has gone numb. I watched at least 5 films on the way here, here as in Florida. My family and I have been waiting the whole year for these couple of weeks ahead of us, to get out of rainy England. We are staying at a resort near the beach, on the 'sunny side of Florida', if there's even a sunnier side.
My sisters and I always loved the beach and hot weathers and going on adventures, but we are older now and it gets a bit old.
At the resort where we are staying there's one main outside swimming pool with a couple of slides and other smaller pools surrounding it, there's an inside water park for the more adventurous human beings, and at night there has been said to be a disco for kids, like if we're going to go to that.

The names Megan, but people call me Megs. I've only just turned 15 and I'm 5'9 ft tall. I have brunette hair and eyes that change colour from blue to green every once in a while. I have braces and a mole on the side of my left cheek. Oh and I also have a twin sister... Her names Nia, and she is 10 minutes older than me. She's basically the same as me, but with a different personality, but I guess we look kinda similar. However, she has blonde highlights in her hair, and that her eyes stay green all the time and I'm a bit taller then her. She hasn't got braces or a mole and she has been a lot luckier then me when it comes to boys, she just knows how to talk to them and then there's me who always freezes when a fit guy comes up to me.

We also have an older sister, her names Lilly, she's smaller then us (height wise) and she seems to pick on me more then Nia. She's the typical older sister, one moment she loves you then the next she wants to kill you. She has quite natural blonde hair and she has hazel brown eyes.

Our parents call us the three musketeers! For some reason, I mean there's three of us, but it's not like we do anything we each other anymore.
Lilly's into art. Nia's into sport. And I'm into fashion, but I also love sport. We hardly talk to each other, mine and Nias bedrooms are next to each other at home, so we talk more with each other then with Lilly, and because we're twins we're more attached. So I guess we hardly see each other, only when we go on holidays. But the whole family merges together when it comes to music which I love about us.

We are on holiday for two weeks here. I do hope it'll be a fun holiday. Cause I'm the youngest, I guess I appreciate these things a little bit more then the others. But let's still hope they enjoy the company we don't get much at home of everyone.