Chapter 1

Justin's POV

"Come on Justin!" She laughed as she ran towards the ocean.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I'd never seen her run so fast. She was taking off her shirt and tossing it onto the sand as she ran into the water. I heard her scream with shock once she ran into the water. I laughed knowing she hadn't expected it to be so cold.

"Come on you baby!" She called. "The waters not that cold"

I laughed knowing damn well that she was lying. I could tell even from where I was standing that she was shivering in the water. I sighed to myself as I started to strip down to just my boxers. I knew I'd never hear the end of it if I didn't join her in the water.

I ran full speed down the beach to join her. I cursed when I ran into the water. It was freezing! Once I made my way over to her I pushed her down into the water. I laughed and laughed even harder once she came up. She did not look happy!

"What did you do that for?" She whined.

"Why did you have the smart idea to run into the water?" I smirked.

"It seemed like a good idea at the time" she muttered.

I laughed and we began to make our way back to the car, picking up our clothes on the way. We got back to the car and put the heating on full blast. I gave her my spare change of clothes whilst I did my best to try knock the sand off mine.

I put The 1975 CD on and we drove back to her house. We drove in silence but it was often broken by her singing along to the songs. I smiled at her. She had the most beautiful voice I'd ever heard. Once we got to her house we made our way inside.

"Everyone is out for the night" she explained. "So we've the house to ourselves until they come back"

"I can't stay to long" I sighed. "I've that club appearance tonight and please don't say anything about it"

I knew she was was going to say something and I didn't want to have another argument. Since it was announced that I'd be making an appearance at  the club she wasn't too happy. I didn't understand why though.

"Why can't you trust me?" I asked.

"Its not you I don't trust, its her" she sighed.

I looked at her and realised that she was upset. Why? Did she honestly believe that I'd leave her for my ex? If so that's crazy because I couldn't live without her in my life. I would be nothing without her.

"Come here" I said, whilst cuddling up to her. "I promise that nothing is going to happen. You're all that matters to me. I'm not going to break your heart. I promise"

**************

I bolted awake. Damn why did I keep dreaming about her? I looked at the clock and saw that it was 4:30 am. I groaned because I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep. Every night without fail I always had a dream about her. Most of them focused on that night. Everything changed that night.

I got out of bed and went downstairs. I didn't want to think about it. It was less painful trying to pretend it didn't happen. However that was easier said than done. No matter what I couldn't escape from those thoughts from entering my mind. The end of our relationship had been splashed everywhere. It's been nearly two months and yet I can't go on Twitter, read a magazine or even turn on the tv without someone mentioning it.