*+*CH 4: Scaleswind*+*

Y/n your name
F/c fav colour
I will add more later on! X3

Y/n's POV
Okay, sword? Check, dagger? Check, cloack? Check, mask? Check. I guess I'm ready to go then. I stand up and head over to the docks of Phoenix Drop, thats where Aphmau and her group are waiting. I see they have a small ship ready to go.

"Hey!, I'm glad you could make it!" Aphmau cheers.

"No problem" I say with a poker-face. We all bored the ship. The stranger is currently leaning against the wall next to the captins cabin and I am leaning against the mast pole. (?)

I can see Laurance flirting with Aphmau and Katelyn pushing Travis away from her. Its quiet amusing.

"Hey" Aphmau says walking up to me.

"Hi" I say quietly.

"Soooo~ you and the stranger?" She says wiggling her eyebrows. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Um, no.. No thank you I'm good" I say and she giggles.

"Aww but i ship it!" She whines, I look at her, silently giving her a death glare under my mask.

"NO! OUT OF THE QUESTION!" I yell out and she bursts Into a fit of giggles.

"Cmon I'm only kidding" she smiles and walks off.

**++**LE TIMESKIP!**++**

We arrive at scaleswind and unboard (is that a word?) the ship. Aphmau runs off to the lord with Laurance and Katelyn whilst Travis, the stranger and I do our own thing... And by own thing I mean lean on the wall for 2 hours then change to a different wall, yeah pretty boring but oh well.

*+*Another LE TIMESKIP*+*

Aphmau has finished her duties and has headed back to our ship. Since its dark out we are all staying in the lords home. To be honest I'm fine with sleeping outside but I'm not complaining. I head to my room it seems pretty nice. I see a bookshelf with books and some flowers here and there, nice room. Since its pretty late I decided to go to bed.

*+*Morning*+*

I wake up to loud screams and shouts. I grab my sword and rush out the door, I see several black ghost creatures with shady yellow eyes. shadow souls... I run up to a group of them and slice through them, I look to my left and see Laurance in a Shadow knight form!? He looks as if he's possessed, he was about to strike Aphmau, but the stranger got him. Aphmau was panicking and screaming Laurance's name.

I mentally panicked, but there's no time for that, I must fight. Aphmau and the stranger took Laurance to the lords home. I continued fighting, slashing here and stabbing there, and the occasional dodge. We defeated them but Alas I was injured, one of the shadow souls got to me and attacked. Bruises and scratches litter my face and arms, a large wound bleeds on my stomach.

I walk back to Lord Nicole's house and enter, slightly limping and clutching my stomach. Aphmau came down stairs and freaked out when she saw me, heck even the stranger looked concerned.

"Oh My Irene! Are you okay!?" Aphmau screams. I nod my head "I'm fine its just a scratch" I say internally screaming and crying.

"You're kidding me right?" Aphmau says unamused, I shrug and sit at the table.

"Lift up your arm" Aphmau says sternly.

I raise one eyebrow and lift my arm, exposing my stomach. Aphmau places her hand gently on the wound. A piercing light comes from it, it almost blinds me. When its gone the cut had disappeared, completly healed.

"Wow, thank you lady Aphmau" I slightly smile.

"Hehe no need to be formal, and your welcome" She skips away up stairs.

the stranger a.k.a Aaron's POV (Didn't see that coming)

When the mystery girl limped into the house I was shocked, I mean she's hurt but she doesn't look in any serious pain. Something about this girl reminds me of someone.. I just can't put my finger on it, so eone in my old village but..I mean, my whole village died... Right? Ugh Aaron don't think of that, you've been dwelling over it for too long. Maybe I should reveil my name to her, I mean I told Aphmau... Never mind, I should go out and help clean up the damage he shadow souls did.

__________________________________________________________
Well then, a turn of events XD

I hope ya enjoyed this chapter! Eheh I'm a little slow on updates due to stupid school ugh, but I will get cracking onto it!

Now
*+*Comment*+* *+*Vote*+* *+*Follow*+*
~Lyss Out! ('・ω・')